Poll: What Sexual Preference best Describes you Right Now - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Heterosexual
51.06%
51.06%
Homosexual
10.64%
10.64%
BiCurious
19.15%
19.15%
Polysexual
10.64%
10.64%
None of the above
8.51%
8.51%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sexual Preference ( POLL)

(18-07-2015, 08:34 PM)HuckCub Wrote:  I'm gay. I like being a guy, but I also want some feminine traits. I would love to have a bigger butt and hips, smaller genitals, and of course, I want bigger breasts. I don't want huge ones... just small ones that aren't too noticeable with my shirt on. This really isn't a fetish for me since I have always enjoyed playing with my nipples and chest more than my genitals.

I'm with you on that, HuckCub. ,my breasts and nipples have been my erotic center for the past decade, ever since I discovered that I could have multiple nipple and breast orgasms. And like you I would like to have larger breasts and smaller genitals. I should add that I am straight, but mildly curious.

(22-07-2015, 08:35 PM)Scotti Wrote:  Not sure what polysexual is, so I voted bicurious. I love women and everything about them, however, I do often fantasize about being the woman and thoroughly enjoy "no holes barred" strapon play with my wife. That being said, while I have acted out fantasy with a fake cock, I think the only real one I would take would have to come attached to something that looks like a woman!

That, for me at least, is the lure of "shemales" and "ladyboys."

(22-07-2015, 08:35 PM)Scotti Wrote:  Not sure what polysexual is, so I voted bicurious. I love women and everything about them, however, I do often fantasize about being the woman and thoroughly enjoy "no holes barred" strapon play with my wife. That being said, while I have acted out fantasy with a fake cock, I think the only real one I would take would have to come attached to something that looks like a woman!
My feelings exactly. Have no desire to have sex with a guy, but if a futa girl were to appear, I'd gladly bend over.

Had desired for the longest to be with men. Would fantasize all the time about servicing countless men. All part of my feminization fantasy I guess. Had a gf at the time and she was on board with yhe idea. We met a guy we felt very comfortable with after several discussions via craigslist. Went to his house he had us a dinner made and sat and talked a few real nice guy. Then my gf being a dominant personality and him as well basically made the gestures for me to get him off orally. While exciting an enticing def left that say with a reassurance that toys are better than boys lol. I now keep that fantasy of mine in my drawer haha

The simplest answer for my sexual preference would be heterosexual. Beyond that, it gets complicated. My sexual drive is geared towards women, but I don't have a burning desire to have sex with particular women. I have wondered if I'm a demisexual, but I lack the firsthand experience to confirm this.

(22-07-2015, 11:03 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  My feelings exactly. Have no desire to have sex with a guy, but if a futa girl were to appear, I'd gladly bend over.

FUTA? The accountant in me thinks of Federal Unemployment Tax Act. Surely you aren't talking about IRS girls are you? Big Grin

I definitely love females and the female form.

(25-07-2015, 02:27 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  The simplest answer for my sexual preference would be heterosexual. Beyond that, it gets complicated. My sexual drive is geared towards women, but I don't have a burning desire to have sex with particular women. I have wondered if I'm a demisexual, but I lack the firsthand experience to confirm this.

(22-07-2015, 11:03 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  My feelings exactly. Have no desire to have sex with a guy, but if a futa girl were to appear, I'd gladly bend over.

FUTA? The accountant in me thinks of Federal Unemployment Tax Act. Surely you aren't talking about IRS girls are you? Big Grin

Demisexual??? You mean "sort of sexual" but with no obvious sign of substance? LOL sorry, but that is a great new term.

(25-07-2015, 03:50 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(25-07-2015, 02:27 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  The simplest answer for my sexual preference would be heterosexual. Beyond that, it gets complicated. My sexual drive is geared towards women, but I don't have a burning desire to have sex with particular women. I have wondered if I'm a demisexual, but I lack the firsthand experience to confirm this.

Demisexual??? You mean "sort of sexual" but with no obvious sign of substance? LOL sorry, but that is a great new term.

AVEN's definition of demisexual is:

A demisexual is a person who does not experience sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone. It's more commonly seen in but by no means confined to romantic relationships. The term demisexual comes from the orientation being "halfway between" sexual and asexual.

A halfway sexual orientation seems very fitting for my seemingly androgynous gender identity. Big Grin

Ah, gotcha Flame. I am the same way, I only thought it was because I was a little more moral than my counterparts were.

Gay here as well...have no intention to transition, like being male....but...have always felt that breasts should be on my chest...going way back to beginning of puberty...so....gay and need breasts ....what a combination.....lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon