Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Section Doing Well

(20-07-2015, 08:04 PM)iaboy Wrote:  You really need to document your breasts, even if you don't post them here. When they change, you can see the difference from a straight on and profile pic far easier than you just looking down, or trying to see yourself in profile on a mirror.

That is a good idea. I'm going to wait about another week or two and post some pics of my progress. I do have a question about PM... How much will it shrink your genitals? I'm definitely not huge, but I was just curious about how small they will get.

We have had 5102 reads, but only 225 posted comments. Come on all. That's about 4.5%.

We need some real convo generator threads going. LOL.

Awesome subsection...finally a place for others like me .....thanks for starting it !!!Smile

(26-07-2015, 12:19 AM)breastman59 Wrote:  Awesome subsection...finally a place for others like me .....thanks for starting it !!!Smile

Hey no problem Breastman.

(25-07-2015, 10:13 PM)iaboy Wrote:  We have had 5102 reads, but only 225 posted comments. Come on all. That's about 4.5%.

I think all things in moderation. While more activity on a subforum is generally a good thing, it can get to the point of being counterproductive if members start to get burned out with trying to maintain a certain level of activity within the subforum or start to feel overwhelmed with trying to stay update with the current posts and threads.

(26-07-2015, 04:52 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(25-07-2015, 10:13 PM)iaboy Wrote:  We have had 5102 reads, but only 225 posted comments. Come on all. That's about 4.5%.

I think all things in moderation. While more activity on a subforum is generally a good thing, it can get to the point of being counterproductive if members start to get burned out with trying to maintain a certain level of activity within the subforum or start to feel overwhelmed with trying to stay update with the current posts and threads.

I hate you Flame, you are too much of a realist. LOL AngryTongue

Don't force it. Just let things happen naturally.

If I wanted things to come "naturally", then why in the heck are we here???? Gotcha eh????? Big GrinTongue

(26-07-2015, 05:44 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(26-07-2015, 04:52 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  

I hate you Flame, you are too much of a realist. LOL AngryTongue

That's a bad thing? Big Grin

The interesting thing is while you may feel this subforum lacks adequate activity, I feel this subforum has rekindled my interest in the site as a whole.

The reason I started thinking about asking for a new section is what I have stated before.

1. Us peeps, who don't want SRS have entirely different set of goals and problems to face.

2. The full transgendered peeps get miffed, like we are stealing their forum and or bandwidth. They then become very radical in how they deal with us. From flame wars, to mischaracterization of our intents. Or just out and out hijacking the thread.

Maybe they are just getting paranoid???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon