Poll: What's the Percentage of time, That You Wear a Bra - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never Ever (pinky swear)
20.00%
20.00%
25% of the Time
56.67%
56.67%
50% of the Time
10.00%
10.00%
75% of the Time
0%
0%
Nearly 100 % of the Time
13.33%
13.33%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you Wear a Bra, if so, how much?

At 29 i cant imagine being done with beaches and pools just yet hence my constant stop n go lol. Elita is a brand specific one i love is elita crossover. Its about 20 bucks and fits lije a sports bra without the smooshing but doesnt project like wired bras. Kind of a best pf both worlds. Holds them snug but doesnt compress.

Scotti thats mean but funny lol hopefully your son was being humorous and not a dick lol. Some people can just be rude. I def wish i had my life secure financially and career with a lod pr two and wife of my own even at 29 it would all be nice jist so i know i had no worries of risking any of it. Hmph

(23-07-2015, 03:31 AM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  At 29 i cant imagine being done with beaches and pools just yet hence my constant stop n go lol. Elita is a brand specific one i love is elita crossover. Its about 20 bucks and fits lije a sports bra without the smooshing but doesnt project like wired bras. Kind of a best pf both worlds. Holds them snug but doesnt compress.

Scotti thats mean but funny lol hopefully your son was being humorous and not a dick lol. Some people can just be rude. I def wish i had my life secure financially and career with a lod pr two and wife of my own even at 29 it would all be nice jist so i know i had no worries of risking any of it. Hmph

I'm also 29, but I never really enjoyed the beaches or pools even pre-NBE.

As for wanting a wife and family while pursuing NBE, I can't relate. I never wanted kids and after careful considerations of factors beyond NBE, I concluded marriage isn't for me. However, I do have two darling female felines and they haven't said anything about my breast development! (Actually they would probably be in favor of it because it would mean having two soft pillows on my chest for them to nuzzle when they snooze on me.) Big Grin

Hahaha jeez, I wish I could get away without wearing one! I guess I'm not a male staying male tho.

(I have 505 cc implants and am now a DD cup. Too bad they aren't natural or id post a pic)

Smile

(28-07-2015, 04:10 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Hahaha jeez, I wish I could get away without wearing one! I guess I'm not a male staying male tho.

(I have 505 cc implants and am now a DD cup. Too bad they aren't natural or id post a pic)

Smile

Don't let that stop ya. LOL. Hey, no fair, my motorcycle I once had was only a 500cc. Tongue

As I mentioned in a previous post, I don't fit into any of the categories in IAboy's poll. I do sometimes wear a bra, but only for nipple orgasm sessions, to accentuate my naturally gynecomastic breasts, which I find a real turn-on. I just got a Maison Close open cup bra for this purpose and I've posted a few pics in the "Picture Pages" section.

(28-07-2015, 04:10 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Hahaha jeez, I wish I could get away without wearing one! I guess I'm not a male staying male tho.

Smile

But you don't have an sexy or special bra you like to wear? Wink

I now wear a brassiere all the time!

It started after I began nipple stimulation, using an electric breast pump.

My nipples got so erect that I started wearing padded tee shirt bras to hide them.

But the constant pumping has made me quite busty generally. I can now fill a 38A cup to overflowing and I think I need to move to B cup bras.

Also, I think that the very act of wearing a bra has induced a certain amount of floppiness.

Anyway, now if I do anything whilst bra-less, I can feel my chest wobbling and pulling, so I am grateful to get back into the support of a bra!

If I'm ever up to even a full A cup I'll start wearing one full time, but that hasn't happened yet. Alas, my devotion to NBE has been inhibited considerably by other things going on with me thus far, but I'm in it for the long term. I do own several bras-- some of the bralettes, actually. Fitting a bra decently takes some trial and error. I'd probably wear them more if I had even one that fit perfectly. Bralettes can be found that fit sub-A cup sizes well enough, but they often have straps that are too short for me, even when adjusted to the maximum. Then there are those with straps that do fit, but I don't fit the cups. Sooner or later I'll pull it all together, I suppose.

Anyway, when I decided I wanted real breasts I gave up any attachment I had to masculinism, so bra wearing is no big deal. I don't really care what people see me as.

I have never worn a bra.  My breasts are not quite big enough to require a bra yet.  I am male staying male and I pray I do not let myself get big enough to require a bra.  I feel like that would make me feel like I took away too much of my manhood.  I want to stay about a A cup. Just big enough were topless some people might notice, but I know they are breasts.

Because I’m thinking about it (and just received a few), two companies which make smaller bras that seem to work well for B cups and above.

https://www.lulalu.com
https://www.wearpepper.com

Super comfortable, and definitely look a lot better for us smaller chested people. I’m solidly in the AA cup, and very happy there. Don’t have to wear a bra, but can fill these out pretty nicely.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon