Poll: What's the Percentage of time, That You Wear a Bra - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never Ever (pinky swear)
20.00%
20.00%
25% of the Time
56.67%
56.67%
50% of the Time
10.00%
10.00%
75% of the Time
0%
0%
Nearly 100 % of the Time
13.33%
13.33%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you Wear a Bra, if so, how much?

I think its a great poll, also since it seems to be a popular reason or common one lets begin the race whats the bra size to fit in, who will get there first, on ya mark, get set, GROW Smile

(21-07-2015, 02:12 AM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  I think its a great poll, also since it seems to be a popular reason or common one lets begin the race whats the bra size to fit in, who will get there first, on ya mark, get set, GROW Smile

LOL Without, your nuts. I like that.

My only problem is, I am not really sure what size I would love to have as an "end game". I played American Football since I was 12, so I have a pretty wide frame and big shoulders. When I was a Senior in H.S., I had to wear size 42 Jackets and weighed about 185lbs. So, I am thinking probably something that would compliment my frame would be about 40C or possibly 40D. But when I look at the latter, I think I am nuts, cause it sounds awfully large and unattainable. So, I dunno.

My relationship to bras was "none of the above." I have a shelf bra, but I put it on only when I am having a nipple orgasm session. I love the way the bra projects my already sizable gynecomastic breasts. It's the nearest thing I have to a CD moment, but it's not so much about feeling feminine as enjoying the fullness of my breasts.

(22-07-2015, 01:32 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  My relationship to bras was "none of the above." I have a shelf bra, but I put it on only when I am having a nipple orgasm session. I love the way the bra projects my already sizable gynecomastic breasts. It's the nearest thing I have to a CD moment, but it's not so much about feeling feminine as enjoying the fullness of my breasts.

I'm with ya on that. But I enjoy mine for several reason's I suppose.

i think the sensuality of the breast is accelerated when wearing bras so i can see why one would wear it for nipplegasms and such. I notice when i wear one all day and take it off with it having no touch to the outside elements all day, and when i take it off, my aureoles and nipples feel much softer than usual and so much more reactive to touch...

I agree it sound rather large but if you look at your size it may not be large at all. After all I had a gf once who was a 34D but weighed maybe 105lbs and her tits looked huge. But same size girl I've messed with cup size wise was 150ish and thick not fat and her breasts looked like full B cups...so guess if you take in to account your body type and breast size idk...

I figure I will keep taking pics, and when I get to DAM, then I will know it's time to just go on maintenance then. ROFL

Hahaha but how big is dam to you? It seems frim the pics you have nice curving breasts but still full enough and lifted to nkt worry bout swimming etc. Thats my main worry is if i get to the level i cannot remove my shirt at all and i do not at all plan to wear loose shirts ever i love my body akd work hard to keep it lean so i guess ill just have to adjust to my chest hanging and bouncing ha. Though seamless and wireless bras like the Elita do great in supporting without projecting.
Think id be ok doing 1000mg a day? Think any progress coukd happen that low of dose i really want larger areolas bad lol.

At the moment no, as I do not have one that really fits correctly. I could probably use one though! Big Grin

(22-07-2015, 08:19 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  Hahaha but how big is dam to you? It seems frim the pics you have nice curving breasts but still full enough and lifted to nkt worry bout swimming etc. Thats my main worry is if i get to the level i cannot remove my shirt at all and i do not at all plan to wear loose shirts ever i love my body akd work hard to keep it lean so i guess ill just have to adjust to my chest hanging and bouncing ha. Though seamless and wireless bras like the Elita do great in supporting without projecting.
Think id be ok doing 1000mg a day? Think any progress coukd happen that low of dose i really want larger areolas bad lol.

Right now, I don't feel comfortable w/out a shirt on. So, I have already figured going to a public pool/beach is done for me.

I will have to go check them out. Is that the brand or store? (Elita)

I am doing between 1000 to 1500mg in PM and I am gaining some ground. Just not fast enough.... But it never is, right?? More feminine Nips and areola's is my dream as well. Right now, they are only 33 - 35 mm.(about 1 and 3/8") I am hoping for about 2" or better. But, when I began getting Gyne... They might of been 10- 15mm. Hell, my nipple is that size not. LOL

(22-07-2015, 08:33 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Right now, I don't feel comfortable w/out a shirt on. So, I have already figured going to a public pool/beach is done for me.

I will have to go check them out. Is that the brand or store? (Elita)

I am doing between 1000 to 1500mg in PM and I am gaining some ground. Just not fast enough.... But it never is, right?? More feminine Nips and areola's is my dream as well.

I'm still comfortable even though others are noticing. My son wrote on my father's day card "Happy Father's Day, though I think we should be celebrating you on Mother's Day now that you have moobs". But honestly I don't care, as I've seen plenty of other men with much bigger ones than mine!

After taking a break I finished out my PM extract before starting a new round of pills (taking 1500 to 2000 daily). Still not sure which is better, though I have noticed plenty of gains and some nipple growth. I'm really hoping to see some growth in this area as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon