Poll: What's the Percentage of time, That You Wear a Bra - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never Ever (pinky swear)
20.00%
20.00%
25% of the Time
56.67%
56.67%
50% of the Time
10.00%
10.00%
75% of the Time
0%
0%
Nearly 100 % of the Time
13.33%
13.33%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you Wear a Bra, if so, how much?

(13-07-2015, 01:22 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Sorry to hear about your family tragic last 2 weeks or so. I can imagine that everything else would be far down the list WAP.

Thanks, Iaboy. Mom wouldn't be in such a bad way if she'd only listen to me and STOP taking chemo!!!! It DOESN'T work!!!!

Most of the bras I bought in the past 15 years looked great on eBay, but, when I got them, they weren't what I was hoping for! :-/ Most of them I never even tried on and are still in the original packaging!! They may look and feel great on someone else, but they're just not my cups of sweater meat! At the moment, I probably have nearly 3 dozen of them, but only frequently wear about 4 of them! One of my faves I wore a LOT when I first got it 5 or 6 years ago, so, I inadvertently ruined it! Lol. Now the underwire on one cup is sticking out a tad and tends to poke me in the side under my arm.
One of the first bras I ever bought was a slightly used Maidenform black lace, front closure and I wore it a lot!! First off, it could hardly be seen through my clothes at all, so, I rarely HAD to take it off, it actually made my tits more pronounced and it was VERY comfortable!! I wasn't even sure I was wearing it part of the time!! Then I bought a set of Curves and would wear them in it, too! Even though they were the large, they could hardly be seen under my shirts!! I doubt they made me an A cup! I tried to find another one a few years later, I even used the same serial number as the one I had, but, although they still use the same name, number and style, they just aren't that much like the old one!! :-(

(13-07-2015, 01:43 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(13-07-2015, 01:22 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Sorry to hear about your family tragic last 2 weeks or so. I can imagine that everything else would be far down the list WAP.

Thanks, Iaboy. Mom wouldn't be in such a bad way if she'd only listen to me and STOP taking chemo!!!! It DOESN'T work!!!!

Most of the bras I bought in the past 15 years looked great on eBay, but, when I got them, they weren't what I was hoping for! :-/ Most of them I never even tried on and are still in the original packaging!! They may look and feel great on someone else, but they're just not my cups of sweater meat! At the moment, I probably have nearly 3 dozen of them, but only frequently wear about 4 of them! One of my faves I wore a LOT when I first got it 5 or 6 years ago, so, I inadvertently ruined it! Lol. Now the underwire on one cup is sticking out a tad and tends to poke me in the side under my arm.
One of the first bras I ever bought was a slightly used Maidenform black lace, front closure and I wore it a lot!! First off, it could hardly be seen through my clothes at all, so, I rarely HAD to take it off, it actually made my tits more pronounced and it was VERY comfortable!! I wasn't even sure I was wearing it part of the time!! Then I bought a set of Curves and would wear them in it, too! Even though they were the large, they could hardly be seen under my shirts!! I doubt they made me an A cup! I tried to find another one a few years later, I even used the same serial number as the one I had, but, although they still use the same name, number and style, they just aren't that much like the old one!! :-(

WAP, why don't you start a thread about Bra's more friendly to Guys with Boobs or something like that. That would probably be a great discussion thread.

If you ever do, I will post some links to bra's I have bought with critiques, as you should do the same.

I can see it REALLY being a big hit. Heck, it would end up helping save a lot of ARGGGH moments and money for all.

Whatcha Think???

(13-07-2015, 01:59 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(13-07-2015, 01:43 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  

WAP, why don't you start a thread about Bra's more friendly to Guys with Boobs or something like that. That would probably be a great discussion thread.

If you ever do, I will post some links to bra's I have bought with critiques, as you should do the same.

I can see it REALLY being a big hit. Heck, it would end up helping save a lot of ARGGGH moments and money for all.

Whatcha Think???
That COULD happen, but, I think I just posted most of my bra stories!

(13-07-2015, 02:09 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(13-07-2015, 01:59 AM)iaboy Wrote:  WAP, why don't you start a thread about Bra's more friendly to Guys with Boobs or something like that. That would probably be a great discussion thread.

Whatcha Think???
That COULD happen, but, I think I just posted most of my bra stories!

Maybe I'll kick off a thread on this!

Any of you could start off with a brief description of which type you prefer to wear... And the circumstances. Like I wear tight Lycra Gyno T shirts when I don't want anything to show, here is where I buy mine.

Then, if you wear one to show off, or maybe just in " I don't care what peeps think mood." Sort of do the same.

I am always interested in different bra's, especially if it works for someone else and not just a phony ad person typing on a add.

I know it would be a big help to other's as well, not just me.

at this time I only wear a bra when I am home alone. I have never crossed dressed before but have started along with the breast growth. for myself the feeling of the band around my chest is quite calming to me. Can't explain that either. the one thing that is bothering me with all this is the ridicule one could get from wearing in public. So that being said I don't know if I would care to wear one full time or not. Today, it would probably be good as my right nipple is quite sore and very pink. could be before budding?

(13-07-2015, 07:43 PM)rollerone Wrote:  at this time I only wear a bra when I am home alone. I have never crossed dressed before but have started along with the breast growth. for myself the feeling of the band around my chest is quite calming to me. Can't explain that either. the one thing that is bothering me with all this is the ridicule one could get from wearing in public. So that being said I don't know if I would care to wear one full time or not. Today, it would probably be good as my right nipple is quite sore and very pink. could be before budding?

Sounds like you could be budding. I know how you feel. It's been only recently I have gone out in public, and even then I don't wear a pushup or anything like that. It's more like an athletic bra. I find when I don't wear one, not only do I feel a little more naked, but my nipples get chaffed a lot easier.

Wow, how interesting is the poll getting??? I would of thought the majority would be around 50% or more, not at 25%. Cool BUT, it's nice to see I am not the only one who wears a bra most of the time either. So, I have some company. LOLBig Grin

As my breasts develop a bit more im noticimg even as i lose weight and get more muscular that my chest is just losing its grip to sit still lol. Its not to the point of flopping around or anything like that but anslight bounce is def felt as well as slight pains after long runs. I love the Elita crossover seamless wireless bras they are so comfy and provide support withouy projection. Also love fruit of the loom or playtex wireless seamless bras. I usually stick to those cause of the concealing abilities they have.
I too work in a place where id get mocked to death if I wore a noticable bra. In a steel fabrication shop. And am in school for jvac so not much better there. But I still wore mine often. I tried to kick the habit of growing breasts and wearing bras cause my gf i know wouldnt find tits on a man sexy even though im not overweight at all and honestly literally feel breasts on my male body woukd look very good. Then again thats my own view lol. I do see some guys with breasts and am just like ick those tits look terrible and hope mine look nice firm and round in the end. But anyways.... i tossed my bras out in that effort and while it worked for a few months i am back at it and looking to re up and i use ebay cause honestly i dont mind a used bra if its in good condition still im a guy not a girl so i dont plan on showing anything off lol. I too wore mine maybe 25 to 40% of the time xause of time spent with gf and such where i wouldnt wear one for her even though she didnt seem to mind or at least let it get to her. Eager to get to a point where i NEED one though then maybe this poll will add up cause it seems most of us just dont need one yet Sad

Without, you could be right as to why the number's seem a little off. I would of thought that there would of been more 50 to 100% than the other way around.

I think it's a good thought provoking poll.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon