Poll: What's the Percentage of time, That You Wear a Bra - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never Ever (pinky swear)
20.00%
20.00%
25% of the Time
56.67%
56.67%
50% of the Time
10.00%
10.00%
75% of the Time
0%
0%
Nearly 100 % of the Time
13.33%
13.33%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you Wear a Bra, if so, how much?

I wear a bra all the time except for bed and showers.  Even to the doctors and around my family.  No one has said anything about my projection or the bra (if they noticed the bra).  I wear clothes that do not necessarily show the bra but I don't go to extremes to hide it.  Wear loose tees in the summer but the band and straps might show some under some circumstances.  I have been wearing so long that I don't even think about it a lot of the time when I go out.  Wife is on board with me wearing (and panties too).

I’m pretty sure I answered this poll, but I’m not sure what my answer was five years ago. Haha. 

I did post a photo a few days ago of me wearing a Bali WireFree Comfort Revolution Bra. They’re very comfortable, but I wore it while cutting grass the other day. 

My favorite and always has been because it’s so comfortable, is this Mirity Padded Sports Bra. I barely notice that I have it on. I’ve been wearing it all day, and even took an afternoon nap in it. I last ordered this from Amazon in February of 2019. They’re showing unavailable. I ordered two 3-Packs, but the wife wears them too, so it’ll take some digging around to find the others. Haha. 

A quick search shows they’re still available on eBay.

I have been on HRT for about 6 years.  The HRT has stabilized my brain and has minimized the constant sexually obsessive thoughts that have previously always distracted me.  I present as a male and have no plans to ever change that.  Over the last year, I'm down about 30 lbs and currently wear a 40C bra. Currently, I am growing my hair out.  I also wear a shaggy beard (I hate shaving) most of the time.

I wear the below bras to work and around town on a daily basis. All of these bras are comfortable and fit well.  The top 2 versions are front-close bras which I like best.  In the summer, I wear polo shirts that fit, not baggy shorts.  I'm sure it is obvious that I'm wearing a bra, but no one says anything.  I know occasionally the outline of the straps in the back of my shirt are clear.   I deal with various contractors and never once had a bad interaction.  It took me a while to feel comfortable talking to people without being self-conscious. I just thought I'd share this info.

(3) Maidenform Style #7112
One Fab Fit Extra Coverage T-Back T-Shirt Bra
Size 42B | Black, Steel Grey, and White

(2) Bali Style #3P66
Comfort Revolution Front-Close T-Shirt Bra
Size 42B | Light Beige, and Warm Steel

(2) Playtex Style #4747
Secrets Perfectly Smooth T-Shirt Bra
Size 40C | Pink Pirouette, Nude Stripe

Maidenform Style #DM7549
One Fabulous Fit 2.0 T-Shirt Bra
Size 42B | Soft Camo Pink