Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progesterone cream

I have been on PM and then BO for almost 2 years, I can feel softer skin, fat redistribution and brain rewired but my breast still have no obvious development, it become very sensentive when touch, I can see the fat distribute to the chest but never feel the "nut" under the nipple

should I add progesterone cream and how to apply it?

(12-06-2015, 07:57 PM)andielee Wrote:  I have been on PM and then BO for almost 2 years, I can feel softer skin, fat redistribution and brain rewired but my breast still have no obvious development, it become very sensentive when touch, I can see the fat distribute to the chest but never feel the "nut" under the nipple

should I add progesterone cream and how to apply it?

Hello.

When I first read your post I was surprised why you wouldn't have developed a knot under your nipples after taking NBE herbs for close to 2 years. After looking at your pictures, I think I have a better understanding of what you're talking about.

To be honest, I question whether progesterone cream is the magic bullet to your stalling. It may be, but I wonder if there are other barriers such as an inadequate dosage of NBE herbs or a high level of testosterone inhibiting further breast development.

As far as applying progesterone cream, I think there is two trains of thoughts as to how to apply it. The first is to apply it to an area where it will absorbed the fastest, such as the inner part of the wrists or the inner parts of your thighs. The second is to apply the cream directly onto your breasts.

thank you flamesabers

I been on PM 3000mg a day for more than 1 year and BO for another year, what else you suggest me to add?

Have you tried using just pm or just bo? I don't think you need both to achieve breast development. PM has been my staple NBE herb for the last 3 years. An alternative is to try an anti-androgen such as spearmint. You could also try out PABA to help prolong the time it takes for your liver to breakdown pm. Lastly, do you take a calcium supplement or drink milk when you use pm? Calcium is supposed to help bolster the effects of pm.

should I apply progesterone cream eveyday or just couple of day in a month ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon