Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Waist Reduction

I made an appointment to have fat transferred from my waist to my buttocks later this month. The fat is liposuctioned from my belly and sides, processed to leave just the fat stem cells which are then injected into my butt to give it a nice shape and increased volume. Once fat cells have been removed, they are gone for good. The body will NOT produce new cells. About 30% of the fat cells transferred don't take and get absorbed by the body.

I have to avoid sitting down for two weeks after the surgery if you can believe it. I guess there's some kind of cushion that I need to use which puts weight on my upper thighs instead of my ass when seated.

Clara Smile

That sounds awesome. Are you going to do a before/after pictorial?

What is the procedure called, and how does one find a reputable place to have it done?

I know that my surgeon will be taking B&A pictures which I'll get from him.

He calls the surgical operation "Brazilian Butt Lift".

Butt Lift

To find a reputable surgeon you'll have to do your homework. Check each candidate carefully.

Clara

I came across a bit about fat transfer recently, heres the link http://www.realself.com/review/culver-ci...nner-trans#

Ohh now Im jealous!!! This is one Ive wanted for a while now but my other surgeries have taken a higher priority.... I also figured it made sense to let the HRT do its thing but eventually I want to do this... Thing is I just started a new job I really like and hopefully it works out and in time I can get 6-8 weeks off for SRS can keep it... I can prove medical necessity for SRS but not for body work so this is one I cant see ever having now unless for some reason I get fired or quit working Sad

So good luck Sis and Im green with envyDodgyWink

After a few years, I've discovered that shrinking waist is easy.  Ketogenic diet for 8 months, and gone down to 7.5% fat.  I like the results, even with the thinned  face.  It turns out that little to no carbs is neuro-protective and cardio-protective.  Slightly sagging face is small price to pay.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon