Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello. I'm new here.

Big Grin 

Howdy.

I posted my introduction to another section, but I think it was the wrong area... so I posted it here, too.

I'm a southern cubbish guy who lives in Florida. Ever since I was a teenage I have enjoyed my nipples played with. As I got older playing with my nipples became more important to me and playing with my male genitals. As I got a little chubbier (which I like), I was hoping that my breasts, areolas, and nipples would have grown, too.... But nope. Only my belly and butt grew. LOL

Now I really want to grow my breast out, and work on my nipples to make them bigger. I don't really want huge breasts, just ones that fit with my body better. I want to be able to play with them and have other guys play with them, too. I'm gay so I want to stay a guy, but I don't mind having my genitals shrink a little as long as I get bigger boobs. I am mostly a bottom anyways. Wink

I have just started using suction devices on my nipples and they make my nipples very sensitive and puffy... which is so cool! Smile I also just ordered some Pueraria Mirifica Breast Cream and capsules. I don't know much about them, so I hope they work. Any suggestions would be great on achieving my goals. Plus, I hope to post pictures of my progress on here, too.

Thanks a bunch,

HC

Well hello and welcome. If you haven't had a chance to poke around most folks recommend slowly increasing your dosage of PM. e.g. 500 Mg 1-2 weeks. Then 1000 for 1-2 weeks etc.

I always caution people to watch and listen to your body, you don't want to go jeopardizing your health. Also, breast growth is a slow and steady process, not something achievable over night. So take your time and don't rush it. Smile

Best of luck in achieving your goals! The forum is a wealth of information, have any other questions fee free to ask, I don't know everything, but I'm sure someone has a good enough answer. Wink

Hello HuckCub.

Welcome to the forum. Cool

I agree with Fire & Ice in regards to the pm dosage. Going slow and simple is the best approach I think with NBE. I suggest giving the pm capsules and cream a few months to see if you get any indicators of breast development.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon