Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

areola development?

I was curious as to when most of ya'll noticed areola development? I know it varies per person but it seems everyone experiences areola growth. I am using natureday and while the growth is great thus far (small a cup) the areolas and nipples are just staying the same..and it seems everyone on the natureday site grows rather large breasts but nipples and areolas stay manish. This is one main reason I've decided to plunge in to PM and take about 1000mg a day is the plan when it arrives tomorrow. I am 28 about to be 29 so unsure if my age plays any role but would love any insight in any one's experience in timing they noticed expansion of areolas to a more feminine size and texture

Hello.

I may be the exception, but my areola development kicked in pretty early when I started NBE. In fact, my areola enlargement was the first thing people focused on when providing feedback to my progress pictures. Big Grin I was 25 when I started NBE.

Ive been on Naturaday for 6 months.
I started with the liquid, then added the pills and finally the cream.
As far as actual growth in bust measurement I got nuttin!.
The cream is wonderful in its feeling if you masage your breasts for 10 min or more. Its a wonderful experience.
So after all this time and $ I have a bit more fullness in my breast, nipples are the same. What to do. I am now on fenugreek and BO, and we will see where this goes. Sure wish there was a magic potion.
OH when you see genetic males with amazing breast growth, you need to find out if they are on HRT as well. I will bet the ones with growth are on HRT. This is me after 5 months.
Bobbi

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I started on NatureDay, 6 weeks in added PM, at 90 days I finished my ND, and focussed solely on PM. My current program has changed quite a bit from where I started. Seeing my month to month progress I can really see the changes and development. I can see that my nipples and areolas have increased since I started, albeit, the areolas are not where I would like them to be they have increased.

Unfortunately in part the development has a lot to do with our genetic disposition, as well as our body's own chemistry. Of course as Lotus has also pointed out also in our daily use of various products, foods etc. It has been suggested to me to try rubbing PC around the areola. I have yet to try this.

By the way, I have not taken any HRT, it has been strictly herbs. I will be posting a new picture in my 180 Days Progress so you can see a month by month comparison the changes in my breast, nipple and areola development.

By the way, flame is the exception, for some strange reason flame has had phenomenal areola development! Smile

If I could have Flame's areolas that would be awesome lol, care to trade Flame? lol. Can anyone attest to the theory that larger areola or breasts casue for more sensitivity and erogenous? I am not in any way planning to transition and plan on just trying to develop a mild B cup and would love if the areolas and nipples developed as well. The growth I have now is pretty sensitive and right now they hurt like hell when poked etc...I've had growth before and tissue development in the prior months of using natureday but i guess maybe im now officially budding? Cause it never hurt before but now, yikes! My girlfriend was messing with me yesterday and she poked just under my nipple and it felt like i was punched lol.

Sorry you haven't had much luck on natureday, sometimes that happens I guess it's definitely having its effects on me, but i am excited to take PM as it seems nothing from natureday causes areola or nipple growth...perhaps their product is isolated on the tissue itself and doesn't produce hormonal changes that would cause areolas to grow and nipples as well. But what can ya do... hopefully 500-1000mg a day for awhile will be enough to give it that look i crave and hopefully i wont be ashamed of the growth when it gets too noticeable and hopefully my gf won't mind which i dont think she will, she may not know i am doing it but she knows i wear bras for support and seems ok with it long as she knows ahead of time. I hope for a lot but hey we all got our secret desires that we hope are okay with others even if they dont know the root of it

Personally for myself, on PM and WP, the nipples and breast tissue are a little fuller, the areola development however, is elusive as ever.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon