Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

STOPPING FOR GOOD...

(01-06-2015, 11:01 PM)bustybride Wrote:  I wonder if anyone else has had this problem?

I completely stopped for a while too because of the weight I gained, but I soon lost some of the extra pudge and hopped back on to herbs and methods not known for weight gain. I'm definitely being more careful about it this time. I used to be alot heavier and it's alot easier to gain weight in places that have already been larger.

(02-06-2015, 03:05 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  
(01-06-2015, 11:01 PM)bustybride Wrote:  I wonder if anyone else has had this problem?

I completely stopped for a while too because of the weight I gained, but I soon lost some of the extra pudge and hopped back on to herbs and methods not known for weight gain. I'm definitely being more careful about it this time. I used to be alot heavier and it's alot easier to gain weight in places that have already been larger.

Thanks for the feedback! I will see what happens with me! So far boobs have staid!

UPDATE! I have decided to start NBE again :-) I have a young niece that has just started her program and think it will be good support for her to have. I don't know if she will be joining the group but I might ask some questions on her behalf as well. Glad to be back!

(12-07-2016, 02:39 AM)bustybride Wrote:  UPDATE! I have decided to start NBE again :-) I have a young niece that has just started her program and think it will be good support for her to have. I don't know if she will be joining the group but I might ask some questions on her behalf as well. Glad to be back!

Welcome back! I have seen your program page and was absolutely inspired. Unfortunately this was after you left so I didn't get to see any of your progress pictures, but it's nice to see you com back!

(12-07-2016, 07:11 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(12-07-2016, 02:39 AM)bustybride Wrote:  UPDATE! I have decided to start NBE again :-) I have a young niece that has just started her program and think it will be good support for her to have. I don't know if she will be joining the group but I might ask some questions on her behalf as well. Glad to be back!

Welcome back! I have seen your program page and was absolutely inspired. Unfortunately this was after you left so I didn't get to see any of your progress pictures, but it's nice to see you com back!

Thank you! Look forward to chatting with you! PM me if you like...

How wonderful! Great to see you here again!

(13-07-2016, 02:19 AM)joanne38 Wrote:  How wonderful! Great to see you here again!

Thank you!

Welcome back! What is your niece's program? How about yours?

(13-07-2016, 04:23 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Welcome back! What is your niece's program? How about yours?

Still working on it, will post it once we are in a routine but it will include my raw aloe mixture/rub and oral herbs

BustyBride, you are just beautiful. Welcome back and thanks for your inspiration. I'm very pleased to see you're helping other girls reach their goals. Bless you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon