Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breaking the ice

Yeah, those are some mighty mean assets!

Welcome Owena! You have found an amazing site that can answer most any question that you may have concerning GID and related issues. I am continually amazed at the knowledge that many of these members bring to the table. Some, even know more than the doctors it seems in many instances.

Again, welcome and I look forward to chatting with you in the future!

KellyT

Thank you for the warm welcome, KellyT. You are right, this is an amazing place. Reading your past posts, this struck me:

"Now between us girls I don't consider myself having any dysphoria. I just have a mind that computes as female."

That accords with me! Also, my body always had what I felt was a hint of girliness. Coupled with the female-esque mindset, I could never be a 'he-man' if you know what I mean even though I functioned OK as a man.

As for your smooth, successful switch to pharma-hormones, reading that gave me a pang of jealousy. I'm just three weeks into herbs and eagerly await the results. I do feel something going on, but only time will tell.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon