Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breaking the ice

Hello all! I can't believe this forum. I've been reading it every day for the past week or more like an addiction. Amazing to me, the people here seem just like myself and my only wish is that some would live around here so I could have like-minded buddies to compare notes and discuss matters with. I'll put out feelers, but I only live in a small city so I'm not optimistic.

I have strong imbedded female tendencies that have managed to seamlessly integrate into my male persona throughout my life. I haven't had any major issues, but after careful thought, and pondering what I have read here, I'm wondering if a mild, unrecognized gender dysphoria has been eating at me from the inside to create various imbalances that have caused me other issues. Remembering back though my life, there are lots of clues that indicate in me something way more feminine/androgynous than pure male.

I've been taking herbs for about two, three weeks now and am seeing some changes. I mail-ordered bulk PM powder, PM tincture, and bulk spearmint from a store in Toronto. I'm taking the spearmint as strong tea several times throughout the day and 700 mg (half teaspoon) of PM 4 times per day. A few times a day, I apply the tincture 50:50 with flaxseed oil to my face, neck and hands in hopes of some feminization of those parts. I also (of course!) apply it to my breasts when massaging.

Currently I have moobs that go, just like a set, with my beer belly. My goal is to evolve the moobs into boobs, drop the beer belly and hope that some of that fat will go to my derriere and hips. Further, my goal is to be able to pass en femme naturally (without makeup and only casual women's clothing) and I believe it will be possible eventually if my face also alters through the PM. I have a bit of a head start by being essentially free of hair on my chest and I have minimal facial hair for a man; I can't grow a beard or mustache (just a few millimeters) and I have no sideburns.

I took a 'before' picture and plan to post after I get some progress. Also, when (if...) I get tenderness I will lower my dose of PM as I think that will be when it has really kicked in. (I got this strategy by reading between the lines from some instructions for a herbal bust growing product the name of which eludes me.)

This is fun! A true journey appears to have begun.

Oh, I idealize a 'third gender' concept: I want to be neither man nor woman. I want to transcend those distinctions and be someone who experiences and displays both qualities, both physically and mentally.

Hello, and welcome to the forum. Best of luck in achieving your goals!

Cool

Good luck on your journey. You have come to the right place to start. Btw, have sent you a pm.

Welcome to our place. Hope you can get good help and guidance, I know I have made a few friends here.

Fire And Ice, Jannet.duff, iaboy, thank you for the greetings!

ALRIGHT, WHO BROKE THE ICE????? Was it YOU, Owena???
I JUST put that ice down and here YOU come breaking it!!!! GEEZ!!!! The NERVE of some peoples' kids!!!!

Welcome to the forum, anyway!! :-) I hope you find what you're looking for here and are very successful with your goals here!! You're in good hands, here!!
Take care!!

Ha, ha, thanks a mil WantAPair. I appreciate the warm welcome.

(05-05-2015, 02:29 AM)Owena Wrote:  Ha, ha, thanks a mil WantAPair. I appreciate the warm welcome.

:-) No problem! (That'll be $10.00.)

Ha, ha! Is that you in the avatar?

(05-05-2015, 05:06 AM)Owena Wrote:  Ha, ha! Is that you in the avatar?

I WISH!!!! If it was, I don't think I'd be here. Lol. She's my inspiration. Maybe someday soon I'll get to that point. ::SIGH::

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon