Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[split] Wife Unacceptance

(29-04-2015, 12:23 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Some of you need a reality check, period. it's what many women will tell you. Just find an accepting one in the very beginning.

It's just like how some women think they can change their men. Some of you are doing this very same thing.

@tibetan, I get a reality check everyday when wake up everyday, isn't that enough?. I'll tell you what, when we all find this "mysterious accepting being" (are we sure they're human?), I'll want to see a copy of their non-compete card, or is called a nice n-freaky card?, oh wait, that shit doesn't exist does it?.

Btw, isn't predictive text a gas?, I get some weird stuff, but I hate typing text from cell phone, argh!!

EDIT: Look Below

Ok, I am up to full speed, I have commented my thoughts on the real thread.

Now as for TibetanPrincess, although said it weirdly, I totally agree.

'Normal' women are attracted to men, Dominating, sweaty horrible men. If wired correctly at birth (which I wasn't), that is the way they are meant to be. Just like men, if wired correctly at birth (again, which I wasn't, but I am wired correctly for attraction) are attracted to, well, women, boobs, vaginas, and pretty much just want to 'have' a woman as often as they can. (Which I still do Big Grin)

It is the way humans are designed to be. End of story.

Now as for me and many others, we were not wired corretly, we were basically born unfinished or damaged. Which I am perfectly happy with, but to kid myself otherwise, or say that I am 'normal' is just stupid. I know I am not the way a human was designed to be, but who cares, I love me.

Expecting a partner/wife to hang around after you tell her whatever it is you told her. (Crossdressing with boobs, TG, WHATEVER!), THAT is selfish. I know I am being selfish expecting my wife of ten years to hang around for the long haul, she married a man, fell in love with a man, has sex with a man, attracted to men that wear mens clothes and act like, well, a man. SHE was born 'normal', I was not.

(29-04-2015, 12:23 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Some of you need a reality check, period. it's what many women will tell you. Just find an accepting one in the very beginning.

It's just like how some women think they can change their men. Some of you are doing this very same thing.

Are you seriously going to try to say you are a rational person informed by your psychic gut, who has the best advice to give to someone you claim not to understand (it kinda hurt my brain to write that out...)? Are you really going to base your argumentative crap on the notion that no-one changes throughout their life and that everyone knows everything about themselves from birth? Care to come up with one of your twisted theories about why society continues to evolve in the face of this all-knowing, unchanging life we all lead from birth?

"reality check" from TP. ROFL!

Of course women change their men and vice-versa. Interaction is a powerful agent for change.

Please stop trying to hurt vulnerable people. Try to find that strength within yourself.

(29-04-2015, 12:30 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ps im not and have no opinions on the matter at hand, just reading cause im a slack employee, and id rather read BN than actually DO any work!

LOL
I'd rather do some work, actually, but since they lock down every effing thing at work, I'll charge the project, and read the forum whenever I can.
Not like I can even CODE half the time.... (Nor test the infrastructure, nor check the database performance, nor test the application - assuming it even WORKS... Nor can I maintain our test machines, nor examine new tools, nor get to the tool forums half the time... WTF am I paid for? Actually, who cares as long as they keep signing the checks! :-D )

Clearly you've just identified yourself as many others have in defense mode. I'm sick and tired of having to explain so many times that it is many, NOT All that are this stereo type. I've expressed many times on this forum, I also feel both male and female within like many. I truly believe I do not need to complicate things further as far as which gender I must express for the moment, I'm very fem, I could never chop wood, nor pass as a male. I'm female, like males just enough, I'm grateful to just have this shit decided for me any birth, now if for some reason I kept questioning, id just chose one damn sex to express rather than expect the world to except that id rather complicate things by trying to express both publicly.
Plus, reincarnation is A major factor. It is spiritual for many rather than biological as they think, but sadly, many are not connected with themselves, so they miss it.

To those obsessed with expressing the female form yet claim they are straight as an arrow, Get over yourselves, be you! whatever that may be but please, don't act like you (as many term: in betweens) arent causing your own grief. The real ones suffering are those who are truly transgendered and have yet to come to terms with it. You give them a bad wrap. Because now its a trend for many women's "straight" partners to grow breasts and sport them with pride like its the norm ( though common)ssomething be proud of. But really, its entitlement and selfishness. It serves no purpose unless the wife is down with it!

I think often times humans just want something to bitch about.

Fwiw, Ive asked straight men why a straight man would have the desire to express themselves as partly female, one says "to flip the finger at social stigma" and another said, "they are unhappy with themselves , who they are and their life, what it has become.another said out of excitement, boredom.

(29-04-2015, 04:03 AM)sfem Wrote:  

Are you seriously going to try to say you are a rational person informed by your psychic gut, who has the best advice to give to someone you claim not to understand (it kinda hurt my brain to write that out...)? Are you really going to base your argumentative crap on the notion that no-one changes throughout their life and that everyone knows everything about themselves from birth? Care to come up with one of your twisted theories about why society continues to evolve in the face of this all-knowing, unchanging life we all lead from birth?

"reality check" from TP. ROFL!

Of course women change their men and vice-versa. Interaction is a powerful agent for change.

Please stop trying to hurt vulnerable people. Try to find that strength within yourself.

I think often times humans just want something to bitch about.

^^^

How is it that you don't see what you are doing as bitching about how others live their lives?

*shrugs*

(26-05-2015, 04:41 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  ... which gender I must express for the moment ... id just chose one damn sex to express rather than expect the world to except that id rather complicate things by trying to express both publicly.
Plus, reincarnation is A major factor.
... don't act like you (as many term: in betweens) arent causing your own grief. ...its entitlement and selfishness.
Fwiw, Ive asked straight men why ...

Excellent! We now move on to the mystical part of the discourse, throw in some blindly binary perspectives, add victim blaming for flavour, and finally with a little taste of seeking the advice of folks who aren't involved in, or aware of, the discussion.

I can't wait to see the next direction that the wind blows you. Do you think you could work in some thoughts from a seance? I've always enjoyed those.

(26-05-2015, 08:05 AM)SaraTlling Wrote:  I think often times humans just want something to bitch about.

^^^

How is it that you don't see what you are doing as bitching about how others live their lives?

*shrugs*
Lol, who comes to this forum and Bitches first??? Certainly not me!
I already told you ** edit (generally speaking to any of whom it concerns)**, it doesn't bother me unless one is in denial and hurting those around them ! Live! It only bothers me if you are not honest with yourself, it only bothers me if MY SO suddenly discloses such feelings to me and is TRULY NOT TRANSGENDERED!
TG's are getting a bad wrap. So please for anyone out there, don't lump an "in between somewhere along the spectrum" into that same category with TGs. if you are TG, dont respond as im not addressing you, and again, NEVER HAVE. Many true TGs despise the body they are in, while an in between generally has his or her days or moments of bitching and moaning about wanting to express in this or that way, boobs curves, makeup and hair.Get over it or just be! And don't expect the world to bend over backwards to accept it. You've made it complicated to satisfy that need.
There are many many men who have a fem expression through body language and on an emotional level, that does not make them an" inbetween." Just because a man isn't hardened and typical never shed a tear, hang out in the strip joints, does not make you abnormal. Plenty of men are gentlemen. plenty of women are tough.

Just because a little girl is a tomboy, hates wearing dresses playing with legos instead of barbie dolls, does not make her an "inbetween." Ask most women if they were a "tomboy" most will say "yes".

INBETWEENS: since this a breast forum, Ask yourselves a simple question and perhaps again, what is the first thought that comes to mind of possesing set of real breasts on your chest make you feel?
I do recall some saying, "I don't know why I want them, I just do," or "I have always long for them since I can remember." But they don't go any further to finding out why. Its as if they are afraid to come to terms with it, their real reason for it. Instead, they complain about why the world has yet to accept such behavior or expression while at the same time, they haven't yet sorted the issue out for themselves.

If you can answer that question without feeling a speck of discomfort, that's wonderful, live your life and live it honestly.

Thats the only BITCHING I am doing. I DONT CARE HOW YOU LIVE. IF YOU ARE A SO CALLED INBETWEEN, YOU ARE EITHER TRULY TRANSGENDER AND HAVE YET TO COME TO TERMS WITH IT, OR SIMPLY BITCHING ABOUT HOW THE WORLD SHOULD SEE YOU AS BOTH GENDERS with acceptance! "Meh, I want it my way!" You are ENTITLED and SELFISH if you are in a hetero relationship.

Um, I just asked a question....I don't remotely feel like you are talking about transgender people. (and even if you were, it wouldn't offend me) Sorry if it seemed like an attack....

I just really don't understand why how other people choose to live their lives is any concern of yours. You aren't dating any of them, and it seems like if your partner wanted to grow boobs then that shit is NOT going to work out with someone like you, regardless.

I don't really understand straight guys growing boobs either though! I don't suppose I have to understand either of you! LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon