Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi, girls!! I'm BAAAACK!!

Mr. computer (laptop) was in need of repairs (the back of the lid was literally falling apart and the DVD drive hasn't worked in nearly 2 years!!), so I did the work myself and, apparently, shorted out something to do with my screen and couldn't use the computer most of this week, so, I haven't been here at all in the past 4 days.
I hope you didn't miss me TOO much!!
(This is where YOU say: "Oh! You were GONE?")

Anyway, I've been meaning to say for a week now that my girls are getting bigger!! They're getting in the way a good bit!! Lol. I'll open the fridge and the door smacks one of them, in a slightly tight t-shirt, they tend to look OBVIOUS, and, as I've ALWAYS had a runny nose and allergies, I have to spit a lot and, the past week or 3, I've ended up spitting on THEM!! Sadly, I STILL don't have any way to take pictures to show you. :-( You might not want to see them, though, they're still pretty hairy.
I never used to have a hairy body. I think this is because I took my ex-fiancé's BC pills for a few months back in the late `90's and then, when the T took over again, it did so FULL force!!
Now I've got hair all over my upper body, even my eye brows have become quite long and I've even partially developed a uni-brow! :-/ But, my tits are growing!! :-)

Yeah? So what??!! Shut up and go play drums!!

Good to see you back. And I am happy to hear about your progress. Smile

i didn't notice you had gone wap but I haven't been posting lately.
that's good you have grown bud.

Thank you, Peggy!! I was almost having withdrawals for the few days I couldn't get here!! Lol.

Thanks, Ella!! I'm glad, too!! I look down at my t-shirt and notice they're more obvious than they have been!!
I hope You're doing okay!! I notice YOU haven't been here in a while, either!

Take care, all!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon