Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Under developed breast Please help

Hi all. My name is Tanya. I'm 22 yrs. old I'll be 23 next month. I'm here because my breast are making me more depressed and subconscious than I normally am. More now than ever. My birthday is coming as I just expressed, and I realize that this is how I'll remain. All the woman in my immediate family are busty. I lack there. It's weird because my lower body is perfectly fine. Even as I write now I'm so miserable and embarrassed that I cry. I hate them. When I'm intimate I wear shirts. I've ruined a 2 yr relationship because I'm not comfortable with my body. When I feel like I'm getting too personal now with someone I cut them off before we become sexual. Idk what's wrong with them. But I do know something is wrong. IVe never spoken to anyone about them because I'm so embarrassed. I wear padded bras. I fake moan when guys grab them and quickly move their hands. I pretend to be confident when in all actuality I hate myself. I don't feel like a woman. I feel like a tranny. Smh. Nothing against transexuals on this site but I know some of them that have me beat. I don't want to have a surgery done unless that's my last resort. please if someone can give me a suggestion on how to fix these horrible tits. Message me back. Thanks

(28-03-2015, 08:14 AM)Tanyajames23 Wrote:  Hi all. My name is Tanya. I'm 22 yrs. old I'll be 23 next month. I'm here because my breast are making me more depressed and subconscious than I normally am. More now than ever. My birthday is coming as I just expressed, and I realize that this is how I'll remain. All the woman in my immediate family are busty. I lack there. It's weird because my lower body is perfectly fine. Even as I write now I'm so miserable and embarrassed that I cry. I hate them. When I'm intimate I wear shirts. I've ruined a 2 yr relationship because I'm not comfortable with my body. When I feel like I'm getting too personal now with someone I cut them off before we become sexual. Idk what's wrong with them. But I do know something is wrong. IVe never spoken to anyone about them because I'm so embarrassed. I wear padded bras. I fake moan when guys grab them and quickly move their hands. I pretend to be confident when in all actuality I hate myself. I don't feel like a woman. I feel like a tranny. Smh. Nothing against transexuals on this site but I know some of them that have me beat. I don't want to have a surgery done unless that's my last resort. please if someone can give me a suggestion on how to fix these horrible tits. Message me back. Thanks
You mean, SELF-conscious.
Well, darling, first off, welcome to the forum!! You'll make LOTS of bosom buddies here and get LOTS of help growing them!! But, you really shouldn't be so self-conscious about them. Okay, they're a BIT small (I've seen MUCH smaller!! A beatnick would take a look at some of those girls and say, "Like, MAN!"), but, most guys, at least the ones that REALLY love you and care about you won't really care HOW big the twins are!! They're interested in YOU, not just certain parts of you!! Besides, SOME guys actually LIKE small tits!! some guys don't care!! When I first saw your pictures, I thought they were pretty nice!
There's nothing wrong with your tits!! They're nice!! They just need some help getting bigger and THAT'S what you'll get here!! My cousin, Julie, is as small as you and she's been married twice!! AND has 2 kids!!
Stick around, Tanya, we'll try to fill up those pretty girls of yours!! And, DON'T sell yourself short!!!! See if you can get your BF back and talk to him about this. If he REALLY loves you, he'll help you and probably even tell you that he doesn't care how big they are!!
Take care, hun!!

As a guy, size is certainly attractive from a visual standpoint, but from a mental aspect it's the person's personality that's truly attractive and grabs my attention more than a body part could. I've come across women with all types of personalities, and frankly, body type had very little in the end when it came to what kept my attention or interest in the long term. Bodies change quite quickly, but personalities are more long lived.

I'd rather spend time with someone who's fun to be around, interesting, bubbly, energetic, etc. than someone with d-cups. Be happy with who you are, and the people who truly care about you, or are interested in you won't give a damn what size your breasts are. If all they focus on is one aspect of your body (unless it's your mind/personality), then they're not worth your time.

Here's a quote by Gandhi that's semi-relevant.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

So in short, start by believing there's nothing you need to change about your body, and that you're perfectly fine. In time, you'll accept that if you keep it up. Best wishes!

(29-03-2015, 06:22 AM)Fasttrack Wrote:  As a guy, size is certainly attractive from a visual standpoint, but from a mental aspect it's the person's personality that's truly attractive and grabs my attention more than a body part could. I've come across women with all types of personalities, and frankly, body type had very little in the end when it came to what kept my attention or interest in the long term. Bodies change quite quickly, but personalities are more long lived.

I'd rather spend time with someone who's fun to be around, interesting, bubbly, energetic, etc. than someone with d-cups.

Quote:I AGREE!!!!

Be happy with who you are, and the people who truly care about you, or are interested in you won't give a damn what size your breasts are. If all they focus on is one aspect of your body (unless it's your mind/personality), then they're not worth your time.

Quote:DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!

Welcome! You will find tons of info here, believe me. As for your self consciousness just remember that we are all flawed physically and most men don't care about your size. Breasts dont make a woman, and the lack of shouldn't interfere in a love relationship. Don't try to improve yourself to please lovers, do it for you. Sending love.

Any guy that only wants you for the size of your tits isn't worth it!! Guys LIKE big tits, I think it's simply because we don't have them!! But, ONLY the one's that really care about YOU will take you no matter how big they are!!
I was thinking this afternoon on the way home from work that, if I was a girl with big tits, I'd probably hide them as well as I could if I was looking for a boyfriend, just so I could be sure that he was after me for ME and NOT my sweater meat!

(29-03-2015, 05:04 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(28-03-2015, 08:14 AM)Tanyajames23 Wrote:  Hi all. My name is Tanya. I'm 22 yrs. old I'll be 23 next month. I'm here because my breast are making me more depressed and subconscious than I normally am. More now than ever. My birthday is coming as I just expressed, and I realize that this is how I'll remain. All the woman in my immediate family are busty. I lack there. It's weird because my lower body is perfectly fine. Even as I write now I'm so miserable and embarrassed that I cry. I hate them. When I'm intimate I wear shirts. I've ruined a 2 yr relationship because I'm not comfortable with my body. When I feel like I'm getting too personal now with someone I cut them off before we become sexual. Idk what's wrong with them. But I do know something is wrong. IVe never spoken to anyone about them because I'm so embarrassed. I wear padded bras. I fake moan when guys grab them and quickly move their hands. I pretend to be confident when in all actuality I hate myself. I don't feel like a woman. I feel like a tranny. Smh. Nothing against transexuals on this site but I know some of them that have me beat. I don't want to have a surgery done unless that's my last resort. please if someone can give me a suggestion on how to fix these horrible tits. Message me back. Thanks
You mean, SELF-conscious.
Well, darling, first off, welcome to the forum!! You'll make LOTS of bosom buddies here and get LOTS of help growing them!! But, you really shouldn't be so self-conscious about them. Okay, they're a BIT small (I've seen MUCH smaller!! A beatnick would take a look at some of those girls and say, "Like, MAN!"), but, most guys, at least the ones that REALLY love you and care about you won't really care HOW big the twins are!! They're interested in YOU, not just certain parts of you!! Besides, SOME guys actually LIKE small tits!! some guys don't care!! When I first saw your pictures, I thought they were pretty nice!
There's nothing wrong with your tits!! They're nice!! They just need some help getting bigger and THAT'S what you'll get here!! My cousin, Julie, is as small as you and she's been married twice!! AND has 2 kids!!
Stick around, Tanya, we'll try to fill up those pretty girls of yours!! And, DON'T sell yourself short!!!! See if you can get your BF back and talk to him about this. If he REALLY loves you, he'll help you and probably even tell you that he doesn't care how big they are!!
Take care, hun!!
Lol yeah that's what I meant

I'm not quite sure why my full message hasn't shown up. But @wantapair I was saying thank you really. For being so welcoming and making me feel a tad more comfortable. And to the guy...thanks for your positive input as well. This site has given me so much hope. You're right though. In a positive aspect you would probably never know if a guy genuinely loved with huge tatas. But although my ex is one motivation. He's just that. One. I have felt this way since I can remember. In hs everybody had the biggest breast...like ever! lol. Hell. But I was just reading up on the nb? I've been researching for awhile. Which brought me here. I had given up and just then I found you guys. Has anyone tried breast actives? Fenugreek? Bovine ovary? Where do I begin? And again thank you everyone Smile

And I was wondering if anyone had tips on how to increase and enhance one a tad more than the other? Because they honestly look like two different Breasts Sad

Daily massage might be enough, as that would stimulate more blood flow to that area. You might get better advice in a different sub-forum, since this sub-forum is under 'Breast Growth for Genetic Males", and you're female genetically by your own words. What works on males might be overkill for a woman due to you already having specific hormones that men have in very low concentrations.

In case it helps, here's a link to the breast massage and exercise forum.

http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10

Also, one way to increase the size of breasts for women is to increase the size of your pectorals, so push-ups, etc. Though others can feel free to correct me on that. For men, increased pectoral size will make us look more masculine, but for women, that muscle builds under the breasts, and just makes the breasts look larger even though it's muscle, not fat or breast tissue, that's to blame for that growth. Plus it's good for your body. I'd say that's a win-win. If it doesn't work, then you don't need to keep it up. But exercise is a great way to look better, and feel better about yourself long-term.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon