Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ADVICE ON PM PLEASE!! xx

Hi.... This is my first post! 

Hi , I'm new to this so bear with me....
I just want some advice as there is so many conflicting opinions my head is frazzled.
I started taking pm on the first day of cycle last month and took it for 15 days. 1000mg a day (Although I had been taking 500 a day a fortnight prior to starting my period to get my body used to it)
I was clearly taking to much as had blurred vision, lighthead and palpitations. 
I stopped after 15 days however my period is now 4 days late...

Am I best to continue like I was on the first day of my next period or change it to what others have suggested and start taking it after my period for 15 days?? 

I am scared to say this as I have seen some people getting g slack for it but yup it's ainterol pure d 500 that I took! Don't judge me. Haha.
This was the 3rd batch I bought after buying 2 others which were not pure. 
What is everyone else's opinion on when I should restart the pm.
I am 35 and just want fullness in my bust as after having my daughter and coming of the pill which I had been on for 17 years the lack of oestrogen in my body has seen my chest deflate and flop greatly which is causing me great distress and loads of paranoia issues...
Any nice advice would be great
xx

Hi,
I'm also new I was reading on here what some people wrote
My question is pm safe or is there a better alternative . I know it's suppose a good start. So if someone can help get on the right track . I will tell you about myself when I get a little more comfortable. Smile

(26-03-2015, 12:23 AM)kriss555 Wrote:  Hi,
I'm also new I was reading on here what some people wrote
My question is pm safe or is there a better alternative . I know it's suppose a good start. So if someone can help get on the right track . I will tell you about myself when I get a little more comfortable. Smile

I'm using 3000mg fenugreek as an alternative
Saving pm for last resort

Stop PM, and try Fenugreek, fennel seeds tea, and breast massage with flaxseed oil or extra virgin olive oil. Also eat healthy fats like Extra virgin olive oil, hemp oil, coconut oil, and nuts. And definitely vegetables and fresh fruit. Stay away from refined foods and sugar. You may want to read my "Nutrition" thread. Good Luck, POM

It's great to get all this advice! I'm glad I joined I did a lot of reading about PM a lot of it was good they call it a miracle herb. I'm also hearing good stuff with other herbs too. I want to get started my head is swimming Huh . I'll just keep asking questions and reading then i'll do my shopping on-line at amazon lol.

(26-03-2015, 04:51 AM)kriss555 Wrote:  It's great to get all this advice! I'm glad I joined I did a lot of reading about PM a lot of it was good they call it a miracle herb. I'm also hearing good stuff with other herbs too. I want to get started my head is swimming Huh . I'll just keep asking questions and reading then i'll do my shopping on-line at amazon lol.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
As a general rule, PM is great for bio-males and and so for females. But some females do have a good experience with it with proper cycling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon