Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doing it right this time?

Hi,
My name is more of an aspiration than who I am right now. I have played a little with growing breasts in the last few years (took PM for 4 months), but I really did not get some things right so I am hoping this time I will have more success.

I am not sure what it is that goes off in our mid-50s that has us take another look at our lives and decide that things need to change.

I am mildly misandrist. I don't get most men and they make me cringe. So, I have finally decided to do something about it and grow a pair. No, not down there, up here. Wink

I am currently of the opinion that the pair down there are more of a burden than anything else. I am quite unhappy with my masculinity and am preparing to leave it behind. I have a good psychologist who is helping me and I am looking to go see an endo soon.

I am a long time IT professional with a little bit of a creative streak. I have written some erotic stories with a hermaphrodite theme. I am also working on a computer game. To help with that, I have been learning how to make artwork using 3d modelling software.

I chose CalmlyAndrogynous as it is who I hope to be. No longer male, but I don't think I can be truly a female.

My starting program is:
Fenugreek x 2, 2 times per day
Peony Root x 2, 2 times per day
Chinese Skullcap x 2, 2 times per day

UB: 45.5"
B: 47.5"

I am also using isochronic and binaural tones for Oestrogen, HGH, and Progesterone on Youtube and self hypnosis binaural with a custom speech track to boost hormones and growth.

I have some Supple Nips (4xl) and use those once a day as well.

It is my fondest wish to lactate at some point in the future.

I welcome any advice about my program or questions.

Best Wishes, CalmlyAndrogenous.

Hi and welcome, I am sure some of the more experienced will offer you help in the plan you have. Enjoy the site, and read and read, Enjoy.

Welcome, sister.

Welcome to the group, enjoy your stay.

Welcome to our little home! !

Thankyou all for your kind welcome.

I think I might set the record for the shortest time on a plan. I am not sure if it is poor quality ingredients, or I am just sensitive to some of the ingredients, but I spent 6 hours with my head in a bucket last night. (No alcohol was consumed!)

I am barely functional today. Sad

(23-03-2015, 02:55 AM)CalmlyAndrogynous Wrote:  Thankyou all for your kind welcome.

I think I might set the record for the shortest time on a plan. I am not sure if it is poor quality ingredients, or I am just sensitive to some of the ingredients, but I spent 6 hours with my head in a bucket last night. (No alcohol was consumed!)

Any number of things could have been involved.

(23-03-2015, 07:18 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  
(23-03-2015, 02:55 AM)CalmlyAndrogynous Wrote:  Thankyou all for your kind welcome.

Any number of things could have been involved.
True, seems like it might have been a virus. Still, last time I tried a program the same thing happened. After 6 months though and if I remember correctly, I was on 2mg of PM per day.

At least the Dr put me on Maxalon will boost Prolactin for a little bit. Smile

Yet another reason to start out slow, and let the natural body do it's thing.

I have gained probably 1 1/2 cup sizes since last October by using, on average, less than 1200mg, aromatase promoters, and Reishi and Progest cream. Also, I have cycled 5 days on, 2 - 3 days off, and on an occasion on for 3 weeks, off for 1 just to give my body a break to catch up.

(24-03-2015, 02:28 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Yet another reason to start out slow, and let the natural body do it's thing.

I have gained probably 1 1/2 cup sizes since last October by using, on average, less than 1200mg, aromatase promoters, and Reishi and Progest cream. Also, I have cycled 5 days on, 2 - 3 days off, and on an occasion on for 3 weeks, off for 1 just to give my body a break to catch up.

Good advice. I will start back slow when I feel a little better.

Pity progest cream is prescription only down where I am. Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon