Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do you want Female Breast but not to Transistion

That explains my life, I am the aborted twin of Groucho. LOL.

Don't believe me, look at my tag line. LOL

(23-03-2015, 03:15 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(22-03-2015, 12:16 PM)spanky Wrote:  I too am happier in a non-binary state, exploring the space between the two ends of a spectrum. Having both breasts and a penis is okay with me.

Trying to burn the candle at both ends, eh?
https://youtu.be/OjS7LxDYad8

"The organ will play a solo immediately after the feature picture."

(23-03-2015, 12:27 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(23-03-2015, 03:15 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(22-03-2015, 12:16 PM)spanky Wrote:  I too am happier in a non-binary state, exploring the space between the two ends of a spectrum. Having both breasts and a penis is okay with me.

Trying to burn the candle at both ends, eh?
https://youtu.be/OjS7LxDYad8

"The organ will play a solo immediately after the feature picture."

NO TRAINS WILL BE SOLD AFTER THE MAGAZINES LEAVE THE DEPOT!!

(23-03-2015, 03:18 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Chances are, when you ARE born a woman, you'll want to be a man!!

Well....maybe I'll get that chance..Tongue

(23-03-2015, 03:18 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Chances are, when you ARE born a woman, you'll want to be a man!!

I've made similar statements in regards to my gender identity. I think it's in my nature to be something of a gender nomad.

I have a feeling that those of us in THIS life that want a sex change already WERE the opposite sex in our LAST life and we just want to be what we were in the last life! Maybe in the last life we WERE the opposite sex and wanted to be what we are now, so we got it and didn't like it at all and can't WAIT to get back to what we once were.

(25-03-2015, 01:48 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I have a feeling that those of us in THIS life that want a sex change already WERE the opposite sex in our LAST life and we just want to be what we were in the last life! Maybe in the last life we WERE the opposite sex and wanted to be what we are now, so we got it and didn't like it at all and can't WAIT to get back to what we once were.

That's interesting thought. I can't say it never crossed my mind b4, so who knows, right?

(25-03-2015, 04:23 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(25-03-2015, 01:48 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I have a feeling that those of us in THIS life that want a sex change already WERE the opposite sex in our LAST life and we just want to be what we were in the last life! Maybe in the last life we WERE the opposite sex and wanted to be what we are now, so we got it and didn't like it at all and can't WAIT to get back to what we once were.

That's interesting thought. I can't say it never crossed my mind b4, so who knows, right?
Absolutely! I've heard of SOME people that did a past-life regression who said they were the opposite sex in a previous life. I've heard a few say they were a dog in a previous life!! I think, in his previous life, Bush was door stop! But, along those lines, here's another, "Why?", for you: I've seen a number of people get plastic surgery and what have you, to look like a cat!! Maybe they were a cat in previous life. Others have been getting operations to look like lizards!! INCLUDING GREEN SCALES!! Why is it that THIS is normal and accepted, and even seen as really cool, but someone getting a sex change, or even just dressing fem or growing tits isn't? Especially since GR's have been taking place since the early `30's!! That's over 90 years!! How many decades have people been trying to look like cats or lizards?? ONE!! MAYBE two!! How many cat or lizard people have had the living shit beat out of them or have been KILLED, just because they had this done to them? None that I've ever heard of. Why is THIS okay, https://youtu.be/Mnst92bhkSU, but my growing a nice big set of tits, or ANYONE having SRS, not?? As The Beatles once said, "Yeah, yeah, yeah" I know about the whole "whose bathroom should we use in public" issue because someone of one born gender doesn't want to run into someone in the shitter that's not quite got the physical membership card to go into said bathroom, yet, but, tell me, would ANYONE be more comfortable bumping into ANY of these people in the video in the bathroom???? With a LOT of these, if you didn't HAVE to go before you saw them, you'd probably be too late to go after you saw them!!

So......careful what we wish for, right? Big Grin

The longer term members will have read most of this before, so apologies to them! Apologies also that this might get a bit wordy!

My interest in 'female' things started when I was about 4 years old. It blosssomed into a 'need' to wear girls clothes ( in private) when I hit puberty. At age 22-ish, I sat myself down and thought about a full transition, but I knew that like it or not, I am male not female, much as I wish it were different.
I went though life dressing, with full make-up etc, as often as I could but then there came periods when for several years at a time, that need simply evaporated and it was all put away.
At the time I understood none of it but it never worried me and I just accepted it as part of who/what I am.

About 5 years ago, I read 'Flat to Fem' and discovered that it was apparently fairly simple to grow breasts, something which I had never even thought about before. This was at a point shortly after I had started dressing again after several years abstinence, and I decided to give it a try ( wouldn't it be nice to have something real inside my bra????!!!!). To cut a long story short, the simple herbs didn't do anything but I then discovered BN...and PM... and three months later things started to happen...Wow!!!

Shortly after that, somebody ( Bryony?) posted a link to the work of Dr Anne Vitale and suddenly my whole life dropped into focus, even things which I had never thought related made sense. There isnt time to go into all of it now, but it explains the abstinences, the periods of dressing and many other factors of my life, together with things Ive said and done for no obvious reason at the time. Now I have no idea if it is truly related to my mothers hormone balance during pregnancy, but I am absolutely certain that for some hormonal reason, my brain, or part of it, NEEDS to express a female side and that has nothing to do with having breasts as such.

So where am I now? I'm currently going up and down between 1 and 3 x500mg PM per day. A couple of years back my personal circumstances changed and I am currently not able to dress in female clothing, however at this PM level that isnt a problem, I dont have the need. I do sometimes think it might be nice, but then the thought goes away. If I stop completely for more than about 3-4 weeks, the need to dress will return and will drive me insane, I know, I've tried it!! Then, a couple of weeks back on PM will stop that need and bring me back again to where I am now.

So trying to transition would be a disaster for me, I know. I'm quite sure that full HRT would totally kill my wish for femaleness!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon