Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do you want Female Breast but not to Transistion

Lol it's cool flame.

Anyways TP, I don't get why it bothers you that some people are in denial. It's totally understandable why they would be. (Not that I think every straight male who wants boobs is.)

(03-04-2015, 11:00 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(03-04-2015, 08:55 PM)iaboy Wrote:  TP, just admit it.... Your a priest who got his goodies chopped and you now realize you couldn't make it either way. LOL Now you are pissed at the whole world.
(03-04-2015, 08:55 PM)iaboy Wrote:  TP, just admit it.... Your a priest who got his goodies chopped and you now realize you couldn't make it either way. LOL Now you are pissed at the whole world.

No. Not all. It's just strange how many are in some sort of denial. I repeat once again, not everyone here. Quite a few if you have given your admission (straight males growing breastS.)
And all but 1 ( possible gender identity ) are doing it out of a sexual fantasy to be fulfilled. End of story.

Like i said, I wouldn't wish confusion on anyone. of course, It doesn't make you a bad person, there's just some denial here.

(02-04-2015, 11:30 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Hatred for an opinion on subject matter that is disectable Among people on this forum.

I know how this forum is run. It's a shame. As a matter of fact, it's one of reasons why Wahaika left. That was noted in a personal pm to me.

It's obivous.......your goal is to get genetic males off this forum. You've filled this thread with nothing but hate and harassment, which is a violation of the users agreement, which you signed when you joined BN.

(06-04-2015, 04:50 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  That's rediculous. Everyone on this journey is welcomed here. It's the denial that sets me off from a particular bunch. I never said anything about ANYONE WHO IS SOMEWHERE ON THE SPECTRUM.

I'M ONLY REFERRING MY THOUGHTS ON THOSE WHO CLAIM THEY ARE STRAIGHT MALES.

(01-04-2015, 03:48 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  I'm just curious and have a question regarding those on the spectrum of gender identity

Which is it?, you keep changing it.

Ball buster indeedWink... I do not personally know any straight woman who would want to find out their mates are on a breast growth journey. That should say something.

Ask yourself this (this goes for anyone who is so called straight): in the very beginning of your relationship, would this behavior have been accepted by your woman before the time, children came into the picture, all the memories you've shared?

Would she have continued dating you? Maybe some are ok. But I truly think most would devoid.
I think there's more of a chance for acceptance of this behavior once you've spent decades together and the kids are grown up and out of the house.
you know eachother well enough that your both decent human beings, best friends perhaps, so the good outweighs the bad in this case. So you both stay together.

But in her mind, it wouldn't have been something she chose for a relationship. It's easier when women no longer have a sex drive, their hormone imbalances leave them nearly dead below the waist, so I could see how this would work In a relationship. But a young balanced woman in her child bearing years, I don't think most would want this, they would despise such thing.

Terrified? I'd be furious if mine kept such desires hidden from me and then decided to go for it. It would be a waste of my precious time. I've already stated that Lotus, remember? I want a straight man who is comfortable in his male body and does not wish to alter it to express femininely for self fulfillment- its unnecessary and selfish.

So yes, I classify straight males wanting to grow breasts for self fulfillment SICK, its selfish!
I, like many women would not be turned on if he had breasts. That is a natural reaction from a biologically straight female perspective.

You maybe somewhere inside gender variant, and that's fine as long as you know it, but I could never truly believe my mate to be straight if he were on this journey.

(04-04-2015, 12:20 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Lol it's cool flame.

Anyways TP, I don't get why it bothers you that some people are in denial. It's totally understandable why they would be. (Not that I think every straight male who wants boobs is.)

Yep, I wouldn't want to find out my mate might envy me in some way, lol.

Thank you, TP, thank you, thank you. Now we know we are all just SICK, wasting our wives' lives, and selfish to boot! You have cleared up so much and brought such joy and light to the world.

(04-04-2015, 04:14 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  I do not personally know any straight woman who would want to find out their mates are on a breast growth journey. That should say something.

I think all it says is you probably only associate with women who think like you. The way I see it, there are a infinite number of things for couples to disagree about: finances, politics, religion, childrearing, in-laws, careers, vacations, house improvement projects, etc. Short of dating a person that has a mindset that is a carbon copy of yours, disagreements are bound to arise over both major and minor issues. I think ultimately the question is whether the relationship is more significant than the problems incurred by the disagreements. NBE is just one of many things that can test the strength of a relationship.

(04-04-2015, 04:14 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  So yes, I classify straight males wanting to grow breasts for self fulfillment SICK, its selfish!

Ok. Why are you on the bio-male section of BN then? Are you trolling or do you really think you can change all of us by dispensing your vitriol?

(04-04-2015, 04:14 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  I, like many women would not be turned on if he had breasts. That is a natural reaction from a biologically straight female perspective.

Ok. As far as I know, no bio-male here is pursuing NBE with the hopes of breast development being a sexual turn-on for their female partner.

Keep in mind though this works both ways. You may or may not know there are a number of physical conditions women may have that are a turn off for many men. Perhaps your tone will change if/when you find yourself being criticized by men for having one or more of these unattractive traits? Or would you write off such men as being shallow and insensitive?

Ive been steering clear of this one mostly because I DO want tits and to transition...

WTF though TPRolleyes Yea Im sure there are a lot of women that think like you do, I dont really get it myself and I prefer my men without tits and plenty of T as well.... BUT hey I believe in freedom and informed consent... To each their own, If a guy wants a nice rack, to be androgynous or in between for whatever the reason and it makes him happy it aint my place to get on here and start a bunch of crap calling anyone "sick" or a "freak"... Its also none of my business what a married couple does with their lives....

I am not defending myself in any way but. Thanks TP, I already feel like a shit, I have admitted to my wife that I feel selfish and she has admitted that if this happened 20 years ago, she would be gone. I didn't ask for these feelings and truth be told I don't want them. Before I finally came out to my wife I was having dark thoughts that involve the big sleep. Having breasts make me feel whole, being feminine make me feel whole. I look in the mirror in drab and who I see is not me. My wife ( Bless her ) is trying her best to understand, I am trying hard to do what I feel needs to be done to keep my sanity and keep the family unit together. Now, around us we have friends and family that have divorced or getting divorced or living together completely miserable. From one of the spouses playing the field, or little or no communication or affection. I am not perfect in any stretch of the imagination, but it seems we have one of the best relationships of most of the people we know. People grow apart, people change. I cannot guarantee my marriage will survive my issues, but at least we are trying. I doubt by any stretch of anyones imagination that somebody would think " lets get married, I will hold of on wanting to get my breasts until she is almost 50, then she will be trapped " It just does not work that way.

One thing that always bugs me about people (especially guys) putting down M-F TS's is that they make it sound like we're trying to degrade ourselves!! "You're a GUY!! WHY would you want to become a lowly WOMAN????"
I'm really surprised that woman don't think that's a GREAT put down to them and get really pissed at people (especially other women) for making them sound like lower class people JUST because they're women!!
In reality, though, it's more to do with homophobia.

(04-04-2015, 01:04 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(04-04-2015, 04:14 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  I do not personally know any straight woman who would want to find out their mates are on a breast growth journey. That should say something.

I think all it says is you probably only associate with women who think like you. The way I see it, there are a infinite number of things for couples to disagree about: finances, politics, religion, childrearing, in-laws, careers, vacations, house improvement projects, etc. Short of dating a person that has a mindset that is a carbon copy of yours, disagreements are bound to arise over both major and minor issues. I think ultimately the question is whether the relationship is more significant than the problems incurred by the disagreements. NBE is just one of many things that can test the strength of a relationship.

(04-04-2015, 04:14 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  So yes, I classify straight males wanting to grow breasts for self fulfillment SICK, its selfish!

Ok. Why are you on the bio-male section of BN then? Are you trolling or do you really think you can change all of us by dispensing your vitriol?

(04-04-2015, 04:14 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  I, like many women would not be turned on if he had breasts. That is a natural reaction from a biologically straight female perspective.

Ok. As far as I know, no bio-male here is pursuing NBE with the hopes of breast development being a sexual turn-on for their female partner.

Keep in mind though this works both ways. You may or may not know there are a number of physical conditions women may have that are a turn off for many men. Perhaps your tone will change if/when you find yourself being criticized by men for having one or more of these unattractive traits? Or would you write off such men as being shallow and insensitive?

Trust me, I know, I've been there. I have a severe thyroid and adrenal condition. I lost a lot of my curves became hirsute and started losing my hair. I also did not look like myself! I can easily see how a man/ mate would not find me as attractive and even say something about it. My libido was shot. My face rounded and puffed. It was sadly disgusting.
Actually, I would not be one to call my mate shallow or insensitive.
It's not ideal for women to be hirsute / with severe androgenic features, a smashed libido, etc. It's unfortunately common. And it's no one's fault , but past genetics, blame your ancestors if you must. It's just the way it is.

@JANET, you are obviosly straight, but on the spectrum. If you truly truly believe you are a straight man and not at all attracted to males, than yes, I can see how your wife feels on the matter. That's the issue i'm a dressing(not anyone who is TG /variant.
It's just how most biologically straight women feel. Don't think it's that you are a" bad person," its just that she did not sign up for that. You need to find a mate early on that is attracted to the whole package.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon