Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

barlowe's pueraria mirifica

Hi, I started PM yesterday 3/10/16. I bought Barlowe's PM from Amazon, it was a little cheaper than the barlowes.com. I read somewhere on this site last night that if your not sure if its real PM from Thailand, break open a capsule and taste it. So I did and its supposed to have no taste or a slight soy taste, and mine does have that soy taste. It also said if its bitter it isn't real, mines not bitter at all. A few days before I bought the PM, I bought a bottle BO, but after reading on this and a few other sites I decided to wait on the BO. I might consider using it at a later point, but not unless PM doesn't work much at all. Acacia Lynn

I've ordered and used other products from Barlowe's Herbal Elixirs (not PM) and have been happy with the products and service. Also get a kick out of how the bottles and labeling look like something you'd buy off the back of travelling wagon in the old wild west.

(17-03-2015, 03:27 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  Has anybody heard of or used this brand?
http://barlowesherbalelixirs.com/84-puer...women.html

I have used it through three 2-week cycles, with SP and fenugreek during alternate 2-week periods. It has performed remarkably well, even though only used for the past three month. My breasts have firmed up very nicely. I certainly will continue cycling. I've had no ill effects. One thing I have noticed though is that I've added some body fat during the past three months. It's said that that is a result of using PM. I'll watch it.

A few questions of my own:
1. Shipping - was it discreet? Or does everyone know what you ordered and from where?
2. Barlowes or Aninterol? 60 caps @ 550mg vs 100 at 500mg.. what do you like better and what results have been more pleasant?

Thanks.

I'm looking into this. The PM I ordered is not pure PM and I'm wary about taking it. I saw this brand on amazon and almost bought it and now I wish I would have

(14-04-2016, 03:48 PM)Darla Wrote:  A few questions of my own:
1. Shipping - was it discreet? Or does everyone know what you ordered and from where?
2. Barlowes or Aninterol? 60 caps @ 550mg vs 100 at 500mg.. what do you like better and what results have been more pleasant?

Thanks.
Very discreet shipping Darla! I've never tried Aninterol.

Darla they do have company name on label ,they ship in bubble wrap envelopes priority mail,you can tell its some kind of bottles inside ,contents aren't listed on package

Thank you.
I was just wondering what it looked like.
:-)

(15-04-2016, 02:05 AM)Darla Wrote:  Thank you.
I was just wondering what it looked like.
:-)

I ordered Barlowe's. Totally discreet packaging.

So now for the next question.
Ainterol? Or Barlowes?
Who gives the most bang per buck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon