Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eloise's Progress

So, I've decided it's time that I create a space where I can track my progress--or lack of progress. My program is not complex. I pretty much have been taking PM and SP. The dosages vary. For a week or two I may be at 3000mg PM and 2700mg SP. Other weeks I may be at 2000mg PM and no SP. It all depends. The pictures I am going to post begin in August 2014 and end in October 2014. I stopped around mid November when I ran out of PM and have only seriously started back up in the last week.

July 13
[attachment=8912]

Aug 14
[attachment=8913]

Aug 31
[attachment=8914]

Some more...

Sept 17
[attachment=8915]

Oct 8
[attachment=8917]

And, lastly...

Oct 17
[attachment=8918]

Some side views:

Sept 17
[attachment=8919]

Oct 17
[attachment=8920]

They're coming along pretty nicely!!

Good job, they look very feminine. POM

Your looking pretty fem there girl, congratsWink

I can't wait to see updated pics, are you changing the plan?. I imagine, and this is just my opinion Rolleyes you can grow more if you cut the majority of the PM and SP. Choose some natural food choices, proteins, healthy fats, etc and you'll be surprised by the results. And your results so far (awesome) reminds me of someone. Wink

(21-02-2015, 02:33 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I can't wait to see updated pics, are you changing the plan?. I imagine, and this is just my opinion Rolleyes you can grow more if you cut the majority of the PM and SP. Choose some natural food choices, proteins, healthy fats, etc and you'll be surprised by the results. And your results so far (awesome) reminds me of someone. Wink
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And you are correct Lotus. POM

Thanks everyone. Blush In October, I was really beginning to sort of 'round out' a bit. I could feel it in my chest as they would bounce a bit. So too would my bottom. As someone that's been skinny all their life, I was enjoying the rounder, fatter butt maybe more than the boobs. Unfortunately, when my PM ran out in November it took almost a month for my new supply to get to me. And it is only now that I am starting back up. Today, I am no where near where I was when I stopped but I'm not a flat board either. If my camera app worked, I'd post a pic as of right now. The best I have is a pic from last month. Here:

[attachment=8921]

I wish there was a way to super-charge my way back to October and start again from there. But it is nice to have a feeling for how I will progress. In that respect, I posted these pictures to be sort of a mirror to judge my new progress going forward.

Lotus, what do you mean by "cut out the majority of PM and SP"? Right now I'm taking 2000mg PM and 1800SP. I was planning on getting back to taking 3000mg PM, which I was doing in Sept and Oct. But if you have better suggestions--like adding proteins and healthy fats--I am all ears. Oh, and I wonder who I remind you of? Either way, I'll take that as a big compliment. Big Grin

Yes yes you "know" who I mean, lol.

Ok well, PM and SP are anti-estrogenic, so to a certain extent you limit growth because of its active ingredient PM (daidzein), SP, inhibits receptors (progesterone) it reduces estrogens effects when combined with HRT meds, phytoestrogens (PM) mimic E2, catch my drift?.

This misconception of cascading receptors means lost potential, active estrogens (free) have to find the exact receptor, oh sure the diffuse over cell membrane, but it doesn't mean they'll be activated. And what cells get activated doesn't mean the will take up more molecules to make them better. It's called the lock and key theory.

Instead think in terms of target tissues (breast, bone etc), use massaging agents like coconut oil, it bypasses the first pass metabolism and is active in the blood stream and goes straight to the receptors (builds tissue), anti DHT, anti-immflatorty, antioxidant, yadda yadda, you get the picture.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon