Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fellow NBEer needs financial advice

(08-02-2015, 08:02 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  
(08-02-2015, 02:37 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(07-02-2015, 03:28 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Sadly, I live in a small town, and there's nothing that hasn't been thought of by a hundred other broke people. Even so, those ideas make next to nothing because the population is so small. Sad

all the same try what I wrote, you will likely be surprised.

I tried putting my PC servicing knowledge to use last summer, and my best friend stole my idea and started a whole illegitimate business out of it. We're not friends anymore.Dodgy

Compete With the turd then, offer a better lower cost service & even add on other services if you like.

I've seen tiny towns with 3+ computer service shops before.

tons of little crappy jobs are how all big businesses start out.

Apple, Xerox, HP and many others all started in someones basement/garage...

(08-02-2015, 10:23 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Compete With the turd then, offer a better lower cost service & even add on other services if you like.

I would, Oh would I love to show him up so baaaaad. Problem is, he's got college education on the stuff, and went on to become a certified apple technician, and he's better at it than I am anyway. His knowledge is also more broad than mine, and he can service smartphones inside and out. That's something I can't do. Besides him, there's probably 4 other PC repair businesses just in this town alone, that's not including the next town over that's only 2mi away. OH and to put the icing on the cake, there's a Technological University 12 mi away, meaning everyone know's this stuff.
I may sound pessimistic (which I usually am) but my pessimism has solid ground Sad

Hi GamerGuy , how much money do you need per month for your NBE? I believe that is the only issue you have, am I correct? POM

(07-02-2015, 03:30 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  
(06-02-2015, 10:59 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  If you havent considered, look into
Trainn.org
Choose the cash gift. Look up links "Freebie trading " "freebie exchange"
It helps if you know many people.
some do freebie trading as their source of income, though it's not as good as it used to be. The key is to stick with the "one offer sites," like trainn.

I made enough on the side to get things I needed at the time

I decided to give this Trainn.org a shot, and it's all offers that equal out to "Spend $50 on this and we'll give you $5" Sad

You can also pay others to complete the one offer sites 25$ and when you cash out, you can get the other $25 ($50). It's up to you. Some are free like the free credit reports. Just read into all your options before choosing which ones to complete.

(08-02-2015, 03:32 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  
(08-02-2015, 10:23 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Compete With the turd then, offer a better lower cost service & even add on other services if you like.

I would, Oh would I love to show him up so baaaaad. Problem is, he's got college education on the stuff, and went on to become a certified apple technician, and he's better at it than I am anyway. His knowledge is also more broad than mine, and he can service smartphones inside and out. That's something I can't do. Besides him, there's probably 4 other PC repair businesses just in this town alone, that's not including the next town over that's only 2mi away. OH and to put the icing on the cake, there's a Technological University 12 mi away, meaning everyone know's this stuff.
I may sound pessimistic (which I usually am) but my pessimism has solid ground Sad

no you aren't being pessimistic, you are being overly self-critical (I know I have the same problem at times)

think this way most of the people who have started companies that later became household names had no college education, as a college graduate i've found my degrees to be next to useless.

(08-02-2015, 05:24 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Hi GamerGuy , how much money do you need per month for your NBE? I believe that is the only issue you have, am I correct? POM

Found a huuuuge 500g bag on Amazon for a mere $34.48, if one 100 capsule bottle of Ainterol lasts me a month and a half, the math says uhh...

Ainterol 100caps = 90 grams
This Product = 500 grams

500/90 = 5.56 x 1.5 = 8.34

If I were to perfectly measure an exact 500mg per dose as the capules from Ainterol contain, the product I have my eyes on would last me over 8 months o.o Also this is in powder form so I could likely add some to a lotion as well.
IF this is a quality product.
Now with this knowledge...

$34.48/8.34 = $4.13 needed per month.

Therefore, I conclude it would be extremely easy to come up with the money by the time I need it again. The main issue is just coming up with the money for the initial start up.

(09-02-2015, 03:23 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  
(08-02-2015, 05:24 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Hi GamerGuy , how much money do you need per month for your NBE? I believe that is the only issue you have, am I correct? POM

Found a huuuuge 500g bag on Amazon for a mere $34.48, if one 100 capsule bottle of Ainterol lasts me a month and a half, the math says uhh...

Ainterol 100caps = 90 grams
This Product = 500 grams

500/90 = 5.56 x 1.5 = 8.34

If I were to perfectly measure an exact 500mg per dose as the capules from Ainterol contain, the product I have my eyes on would last me over 8 months o.o Also this is in powder form so I could likely add some to a lotion as well.
IF this is a quality product.
Now with this knowledge...

$34.48/8.34 = $4.13 needed per month.

Therefore, I conclude it would be extremely easy to come up with the money by the time I need it again. The main issue is just coming up with the money for the initial start up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
So, all you need is $34.48?

(09-02-2015, 03:30 AM)pom19 Wrote:  So, all you need is $34.48?

Yep, that's correct.

(09-02-2015, 03:39 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  
(09-02-2015, 03:30 AM)pom19 Wrote:  So, all you need is $34.48?

Yep, that's correct.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will give you this money just to help you out to start, and not as a loan. How can I send you the money? The issue here is I do like to remain anonymous, and do not wish to know your real name either. I know our Admin (Eve) has a donation account (See Lotus's Thread called "Donation"), but that account is for helping the NBE site. You may want to contact Lotus to see how this can be done, if it's possible. Or, if you have a P.O.Box address, I can send it to the P.O.Box as a cash? I will not put my address on the envelope however.
Just let me know. Thanks, POM

my heart nearly got caught in my throat when I read that o.o
I feel like this guy right now haha

POM I sent ya a private message ^_^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon