Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fellow NBEer needs financial advice

Sad 

Hello and good morning, BN! As the title says, I'm in a spot of trouble money-wise with NBE. NO I'm not hosting a beg-a-thon, haha! I'm simply looking for ways to earn side-cash online to finance my NBE. Currently I am using Bing Rewards and Points2Shop in combination, and the getting is SLOWWW. About $5 every two weeks! Anyone here knows that's not enough to keep up with an NBE regime. Yeah, you hear about people making hundreds of dollars a month on Points2Shop. Those people get referrals out the wazoo somehow. I've also given Mechanical Turk a try, and I'm very put off by the pace at which I earn money there. It took me a couple hours to get FIVE CENTS. I could find that on the sidewalk.Dodgy
So what I'm asking is, do any of you know of any other good websites where I can earn some NBE money? I'm getting desperate as I have been off NBE for almost a couple months and I feel like that feminine side I've been desperately trying to grab hold of is running away laughing at me.Sad

Or, you all could just use that referral link in my sigBig Grin (I get $1 for every referral + a % commision of their earnings)

PS: I HATE surveys! They always disqualify me on the last few questions (30 min into it)

(05-02-2015, 02:42 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  So what I'm asking is, do any of you know of any other good websites where I can earn some NBE money?

Craigslist.

Sell your used junk, find a job, and/or hire yourself out as a sex worker... all in one place!

(06-02-2015, 08:48 AM)MissC Wrote:  
(05-02-2015, 02:42 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  So what I'm asking is, do any of you know of any other good websites where I can earn some NBE money?

Craigslist.

Sell your used junk, find a job, and/or hire yourself out as a sex worker... all in one place!

*Spits out cup of tea*

(05-02-2015, 02:42 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Hello and good morning, BN! As the title says, I'm in a spot of trouble money-wise with NBE. NO I'm not hosting a beg-a-thon, haha! I'm simply looking for ways to earn side-cash online to finance my NBE. Currently I am using Bing Rewards and Points2Shop in combination, and the getting is SLOWWW. About $5 every two weeks! Anyone here knows that's not enough to keep up with an NBE regime. Yeah, you hear about people making hundreds of dollars a month on Points2Shop. Those people get referrals out the wazoo somehow. I've also given Mechanical Turk a try, and I'm very put off by the pace at which I earn money there. It took me a couple hours to get FIVE CENTS. I could find that on the sidewalk.Dodgy
So what I'm asking is, do any of you know of any other good websites where I can earn some NBE money? I'm getting desperate as I have been off NBE for almost a couple months and I feel like that feminine side I've been desperately trying to grab hold of is running away laughing at me.Sad

Or, you all could just use that referral link in my sigBig Grin (I get $1 for every referral + a % commision of their earnings)

PS: I HATE surveys! They always disqualify me on the last few questions (30 min into it)

If you havent considered, look into
Trainn.org
Choose the cash gift. Look up links "Freebie trading " "freebie exchange"
It helps if you know many people.
some do freebie trading as their source of income, though it's not as good as it used to be. The key is to stick with the "one offer sites," like trainn.

I made enough on the side to get things I needed at the time

Ok GamerGuy to start off writing out a list of what skills you have (Any/all no matter how silly or insignificant they might sound)

Next write out separate lists of local needs wants and wastes.
(Same applies, any and all no matter how silly or insignificant)

Take each item on each list & cross reference them with your list of skills, when you find matches write them down on a separate list of potential work/ business ideas.

The rest is up to your own initiative.

(07-02-2015, 01:08 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Ok GamerGuy to start off writing out a list of what skills you have (Any/all no matter how silly or insignificant they might sound)

Next write out separate lists of local needs wants and wastes.
(Same applies, any and all no matter how silly or insignificant)

Take each item on each list & cross reference them with your list of skills, when you find matches write them down on a separate list of potential work/ business ideas.

The rest is up to your own initiative.

Sadly, I live in a small town, and there's nothing that hasn't been thought of by a hundred other broke people. Even so, those ideas make next to nothing because the population is so small. Sad

(06-02-2015, 08:48 AM)MissC Wrote:  Craigslist.

The worst part is, that's exactly how the site can be described, haha.

(06-02-2015, 10:59 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  If you havent considered, look into
Trainn.org
Choose the cash gift. Look up links "Freebie trading " "freebie exchange"
It helps if you know many people.
some do freebie trading as their source of income, though it's not as good as it used to be. The key is to stick with the "one offer sites," like trainn.

I made enough on the side to get things I needed at the time

I decided to give this Trainn.org a shot, and it's all offers that equal out to "Spend $50 on this and we'll give you $5" Sad

(07-02-2015, 03:28 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Sadly, I live in a small town, and there's nothing that hasn't been thought of by a hundred other broke people. Even so, those ideas make next to nothing because the population is so small. Sad

For some reason I can't fathom, I was reminded of this classic -- and certainly legendary -- bit of standup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA

Big Grin

(07-02-2015, 03:28 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Sadly, I live in a small town, and there's nothing that hasn't been thought of by a hundred other broke people. Even so, those ideas make next to nothing because the population is so small. Sad

all the same try what I wrote, you will likely be surprised.

(08-02-2015, 02:37 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  

all the same try what I wrote, you will likely be surprised.

I tried putting my PC servicing knowledge to use last summer, and my best friend stole my idea and started a whole illegitimate business out of it. We're not friends anymore.Dodgy

Any real in-my-hands cash goes right to bills, online cash is my only sanctified MINE ONLY lol. While I search for a better job, I do stupid shit that kids should be doing for side cash, like yard work and snow removal. So in a sense I'm already putting your idea to use, in a way. But as I said, that goes right to the bills. Sad

I'm so close to starting a fake kickstarter, I'm THAT desperate >_<

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon