Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Solar PM Phytogen

Thanks so much for the information Lotus and perhaps it would have been beneficial (smart) for me to read up a bit more on the threads pertaining to programs...Smile
My problem is I have never been all that good with Chemistry so it takes me some time to decipher what is in the forum...Are you partial to the liquid extracts? As I begin this journey, I expect to spend some money until I find what works the best for me, I just do not want to take out a 2nd mortgage...
I am absolutely happy to be here and I have ordered some Ainterol PM which should be here some time next week and will post as I progress...smooches

I'm with yah there on wasting ca$h, and I've made plenty of other mistakes along the way lol. I think there's three levels to learning NBE:

1) Novice
2) Intermediate
3) Expert

Me?, I'm a intermediate cause I'm always learning. Tongue

But when it comes to extracts I can tell you this,

Liquid herbal extracts work quickly. Because they do not need to move through the first pass of the liver for digestion, they enter the bloodstream immediately and affect their receptor sites within the body within minutes after consumption. So in my opinion absorption is key, especially if your liver function is impaired.

Now for ainterol's PM extract they list it as 3-6 drops = 120-240 mg (1 drop is 40 mg), but it's also very expensive, and when going from capsule (powder) form there's a learning curve. And if alcohol is a concern you can boil out up to 60% in a few ounces of water per dropper. But generally it's like consuming 1/65th of a can of beer or 1/85th of an 8-ounce glass of wine. Keep in mind though you might lose its active strength.

Welcome to the family. Big Grin

I knew Lotus would have the answer.Tongue

Ok Girls, just a quick update. I received my Ainterol PM New Year's Eve and started taking them on New Year's Day. My program looks like this...

1000mgs PM (1 500mg in AM and 1 in the evening)
100mgs Spiro (1 50mg in AM and 1 in the evening)
3660 mgs FG ( 2x610 broken up in AM, Afternoon and PM)
Breast massage for 20 minutes 2xdaily with Flax seed oil with 1oz FG extract.

I am new to the forum and know that I have not disclosed a lot about myself, but will do so as time goes on...Let's just say for now that I have been on a lifelong journey to discover "Me"...I promise I will post some beginning photos, our digital camera has died and will be purchasing a new one this weekend...I had to work both New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, so I hope that you all had a safe and Happy New Year...smooches

(03-01-2015, 09:00 PM)krystal3838 Wrote:  Ok Girls, just a quick update. I received my Ainterol PM New Year's Eve and started taking them on New Year's Day. My program looks like this...

1000mgs PM (1 500mg in AM and 1 in the evening)
100mgs Spiro (1 50mg in AM and 1 in the evening)
3660 mgs FG ( 2x610 broken up in AM, Afternoon and PM)
Breast massage for 20 minutes 2xdaily with Flax seed oil with 1oz FG extract.

I am new to the forum and know that I have not disclosed a lot about myself, but will do so as time goes on...Let's just say for now that I have been on a lifelong journey to discover "Me"...I promise I will post some beginning photos, our digital camera has died and will be purchasing a new one this weekend...I had to work both New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, so I hope that you all had a safe and Happy New Year...smooches

More isn't always better, that seems like way too much FG to be taking, especially combined with PM and the additional FG your massaging in. Seems like a recipe for E dominance, which you don't want.

I imagine you'd also reek of maple syrup with that much FG.

You should probably be taking less FG and more PM.

lol...Thanks for the advice Outsider...I do not smell like a walking "pancake" yet, but I believe I will ramp down on the FG. As I am only 3 days into my PM, I did not think that I may have been overdoing it...It's good advice. I am a believer in too much of a good thing is probably detrimental to what we are trying to accomplish and to our health...Thanks again...smooches

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon