Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello, I think I've found home!

Ok, So here's my introduction 2.0. The first one was beginning to look like a novel.Rolleyes So here is a somewhat condensed version.

Hi everybody, I stumbled upon BN just last weekend and it's been a non stop reading fest since! I just can't put it down. Along with some great information I've had a few good laughs (you girls can be so funny!), and I've cried a river of tears realizing the parallels in what I was reading and my own life experiences. (Especially in the gender issues section)

I'm 63 now, married, and I've known from a very early age that my inner self does not align with my outward appearance and I feel so trapped inside this body. I remember at a early age (7,8,9) my mother, God bless her, telling her friends on many occasions that I "should of been a girl". (Mom, you were so right, I wish I could tell you that now.) I guess mothers have a sixth sense about those things. Do you think so?

I've ordered some Ainterol PM and I'm awaiting delivery which they tell me will be on the 30th so fingers crossed! (Is a 10 month supply going overboardRolleyes lol) I know it may take some time but I'm hoping that pm will help with my mental state and help calm me in some way. (Pink fog as I've read) I understand its done this for many of the girls here. And Of course a little more fullness in my breasts wouldn't hurt a thing either!! Big Grin

The truth is For quite some time now I've been mad and angry and seemingly over nothing at all and I'm sure I appear to be a negative person to others. I don't want to be that man anymore and I sincerely believe that my anger issues stems from my GID. I think the worst of it is that at age 63 I feel I've wasted my life doing what society expected of me and I wasn't brave or strong enough to be the girl that is within. A terrible thing to feel one has wasted their life. But still I am not gone yet and the changes they are a coming.....the woman wants out!Smile

I know not how long my journey will take me nor just where I will end up at. Plans have a way of changing as one goes forward to be sure. I won't be having SRS (way to much water under the bridge) and I won't be presenting as a woman 24/7 but I intend to get as close as possible to that point.

Lately I've been enjoying the smaller things in life. Earlier today I was in the shower shaving my breasts and I just felt so feminine doing so! Funny something most see as a chore (and gg's don't have to do) would make me feel so good. A bit silly of me I suppose.Smile I love massaging my breasts with a good moisturizing lotion after shaving too!....It's this and other little things that I take pleasure in now. (Hopefully I never lose this desire)

But the biggest revelation to me is that by embracing my femininity and not pushing it back into hiding I've discovered a whole new person living inside me!!! This is so exciting and I just LOVE HER TO DEATH!! I'm never,never going back! OMG. I'm getting emotional now and the tears are welling up. My heart just feels so good right now it may explode!

I'm on cloud 9 right now and I feel so good having just written that last paragraph! Thank you, thank you, for being here and taking me into the family. The few words I've written here have already lifted some of the weight from me. It's going to be a interesting journey with many ups and downs but I'm ready to face it all. Caution, I may drive ya crazy before it's all over!!Big Grin

A heartfelt hope that you all have had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

And God Bless Us Everyone

Love, Savannah

Welcome home Savannah! You might be a new comer here but your story makes you seem like a long lost member of the family. I'm delighted that you took the time to introduce yourself and look forward to getting to know you better.

(26-12-2014, 04:50 AM)Savannah Smiles Wrote:  But the biggest revelation to me is that by embracing my femininity and not pushing it back into hiding I've discovered a whole new person living inside me!!! This is so exciting and I just LOVE HER TO DEATH!! I'm never,never going back! OMG. I'm getting emotional now and the tears are welling up. My heart just feels so good right now it may explode!

I'm on cloud 9 right now and I feel so good having just written that last paragraph! Thank you, thank you, for being here and taking me into the family. The few words I've written here have already lifted some of the weight from me. It's going to be a interesting journey with many ups and downs but I'm ready to face it all. Caution, I may drive ya crazy before it's all over!!Big Grin

You think that feels good??? Wait till you toss that first PM down the hatch! It was almost 2 years ago when I took my first and to this day, I remember it vividly. It was like my first glass of water after crossing a desert.

I predict the mental effects of PM will begin within a couple days and continue for many months. I think you'll really like it and before long, you'll want to own a lifetime supply of it just in case it ceases to be available.

Indeed, welcome Savannah!

There is a lot to learn here, and many that can help you in your quest. I'm 56 and also married -- I can relate to a lot of what you are going through.

Dig in for a long and very interesting ride!

Misty

Keri, Misty

Thanks for the warm welcome! You all sure know how to make a gal feel good! You can't possibly know how happy I am to have found all of you and I'm so glad to be here. It's kind of like the first day of my new life...a Christmas to remember for the rest of my life to be sure!

Misty, the information here is off the charts isn't it? I've read so much in such a short time I'll never possibly remember it all but I know all I need do is ask and it'll be here.

Keri, your making me look forward to receiving my pm even more now! See how you are ....getting me all worked up!Big Grin lol

I have read many threads where both of you have posted and have found your words both helpful and very insightful. I only hope in the future I can be of some benefit to the forum. For now though I'll probably be the one needing help and looking for answers.....so many questions rattling around this old brain.Rolleyes

Thanks again girls!
Savannah

Welcome, Savannah, and happy Christmas!!!! I guess you weren't expecting to find THAT package (your fem self) under the tree!! May she continue to grow and flourish within you more and more as the new year progresses!! I hope you enjoy the present of her new presence!!

Welcome Savannah,

I had to chime in as we're the same age and pretty much same experience. Won't bore you with details but you will LOVE the PM.

Started late August and have some budding underneath. The feeling in your nipples will let you know things are going on in there.

Enjoy your journey.,,,,and good growing.
And yes this is a wonderful place full of wonderful people.

(26-12-2014, 04:50 AM)Savannah Smiles Wrote:  Ok, So here's my introduction 2.0. The first one was beginning to look like a novel.Rolleyes So here is a somewhat condensed version.

Hi everybody, I stumbled upon BN just last weekend and it's been a non stop reading fest since! I just can't put it down. Along with some great information I've had a few good laughs (you girls can be so funny!), and I've cried a river of tears realizing the parallels in what I was reading and my own life experiences. (Especially in the gender issues section)

I'm 63 now, married, and I've known from a very early age that my inner self does not align with my outward appearance and I feel so trapped inside this body. I remember at a early age (7,8,9) my mother, God bless her, telling her friends on many occasions that I "should of been a girl". (Mom, you were so right, I wish I could tell yoFu that now.) I guess mothers have a sixth sense about those things. Do you think so?

I've ordered some Ainterol PM and I'm awaiting delivery which they tell me will be on the 30th so fingers crossed! (Is a 10 month supply going overboardRolleyes lol) I know it may take some time but I'm hoping that pm will help with my mental state and help calm me in some way. (Pink fog as I've read) I understand its done this for many of the girls here. And Of course a little more fullness in my breasts wouldn't hurt a thing either!! Big Grin

The truth is For quite some time now I've been mad and angry and seemingly over nothing at all and I'm sure I appear to be a negative person to others. I don't want to be that man anymore and I sincerely believe that my anger issues stems from my GID. I think the worst of it is that at age 63 I feel I've wasted my life doing what society expected of me and I wasn't brave or strong enough to be the girl that is within. A terrible thing to feel one has wasted their life. But still I am not gone yet and the changes they are a coming.....the woman wants out!Smile

I know not how long my journey will take me nor just where I will end up at. Plans have a way of changing as one goes forward to be sure. I won't be having SRS (way to much water under the bridge) and I won't be presenting as a woman 24/7 but I intend to get as close as possible to that point.

Lately I've been enjoying the smaller things in life. Earlier today I was in the shower shaving my breasts and I just felt so feminine doing so! Funny something most see as a chore (and gg's don't have to do) would make me feel so good. A bit silly of me I suppose.Smile I love massaging my breasts with a good moisturizing lotion after shaving too!....It's this and other little things that I take pleasure in now. (Hopefully I never lose this desire)

But the biggest revelation to me is that by embracing my femininity and not pushing it back into hiding I've discovered a whole new person living inside me!!! This is so exciting and I just LOVE HER TO DEATH!! I'm never,never going back! OMG. I'm getting emotional now and the tears are welling up. My heart just feels so good right now it may explode!

A heartfelt hope that you all have had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

And God Bless Us Everyone

Love, Savannah

Wellcome newbie Smile

I must thank all that responded to my introduction. It means a lot to me!... it really does!

WantAPair, yeah, now there's a gift that keeps on giving! Lol

Elainecd, My dear, don't ever think that you would be boring me! I value everyone's input. (Well, unless I don't! Big Grin) lol. just kidding ya

Thanks again, The newbie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon