Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jami's Program 2.0

They look pretty nice!!

with your regimen, how is your testicular size and male sexual function? How white is your ejaculate?

Looks like it's working for you. Soreness is a good thing and you will feel it more than see it.

(05-08-2015, 10:08 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  They look pretty nice!!

thanks!

(10-08-2015, 06:03 PM)bobowo Wrote:  with your regimen, how is your testicular size and male sexual function? How white is your ejaculate?

A slight reduction in libido and staying power, but otherwise no change. Certainly no worse than average for my age Dodgy

(10-08-2015, 06:07 PM)joanne38 Wrote:  Looks like it's working for you. Soreness is a good thing and you will feel it more than see it.

thanks- it's spread out a little this week towards my arms. That's about where I was in May, so I caught up quick! Smile

-j

Updating... shook up my program, trying some new players. Still working out dosages and timing, but you get the gist. Started this setup about two weeks ago. My last real break was a couple of months ago. I did a 7 day cleanse.
Between my last update and the cleanse, I was doing PM + FG, at minimum, 3 times a day. DHEA and reishi were also pretty consistent.

Since December, I've been trying out a cheap pumping set, just a couple of times a week. I was able to out grow the domes I got pretty quickly, so not sure yet if I'm going to go bigger on those or not.

Pic is from earlier this month.

MORNING:
PM (Ainterol), FG, DHEA, multi -vitamin, reishi, maca
NEW: GTE, flaxseed oil, astaxanthin, RC, progesterone cream (3x week), biocell collagen II

MID-DAY
PM (Ainterol), FG

EVENING
PM (Ainterol), FG, DHEA, reishi, maca
NEW: flaxseed oil, MSM, biocell collagen II

Cheers!

-jami

They're starting to fill in.
Looks nice. Congrats.

(21-05-2016, 06:35 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  Updating... shook up my program, trying some new players. Still working out dosages and timing, but you get the gist. Started this setup about two weeks ago. My last real break was a couple of months ago. I did a 7 day cleanse.
Between my last update and the cleanse, I was doing PM + FG, at minimum, 3 times a day. DHEA and reishi were also pretty consistent.

Since December, I've been trying out a cheap pumping set, just a couple of times a week. I was able to out grow the domes I got pretty quickly, so not sure yet if I'm going to go bigger on those or not.

Pic is from earlier this month.

MORNING:
PM (Ainterol), FG, DHEA, multi -vitamin, reishi, maca
NEW: GTE, flaxseed oil, astaxanthin, RC, progesterone cream (3x week), biocell collagen II

MID-DAY
PM (Ainterol), FG

EVENING
PM (Ainterol), FG, DHEA, reishi, maca
NEW: flaxseed oil, MSM, biocell collagen II

Cheers!

-jami
That is a nice shape .

(20-12-2014, 10:35 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  
(20-12-2014, 08:02 PM)Candace Wrote:  Reishi's benefits also come from triterpenes, so I take this extract.

That's a scary amount of iron. Are you treating anemia?

Make sure the calcium is hydroxyapatite. I linked to some studies in this post.

Thanks Candice - I had a bout of anemia last year, and got iron infusions about 6 months ago, which worked great. The "comfort iron" seems to be helping with recent fatigue. I plan on doing 25mg daily for a week, and then going to an every other day thing.

-j

if you have constipation from FE (iron pills), which is common, then perhaps you should switch to dark leafy green vegetables (kale, Spinach) which are high in iron, and may be more bio-available than the FE pills, with less side effects.

(21-05-2016, 07:33 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  They're starting to fill in.
Looks nice. Congrats.

Thanks! I hadn't had a chance to compare with my previous pic... it was nice to see what the tape measure apparently can't! Big Grin

(21-05-2016, 09:52 PM)myboobs Wrote:  That is a nice shape.

Thank you! Blush

(22-05-2016, 03:10 AM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  if you have constipation from FE (iron pills), which is common, then perhaps you should switch to dark leafy green vegetables (kale, Spinach) which are high in iron, and may be more bio-available than the FE pills, with less side effects.

Thanks! Good idea...
I probably should have mentioned that I figured out the anemia was from Prilosec (omeprazole). I dropped Prilosec and switched to cimetidine... I have to take it more often, but it doesn't mess with my iron level; and I helps with the breast (and hair).

-Jami

Lovely shape and form.. filling in quite nicely

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon