Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trouble ordering with Ainterol??

I ordered my first shipment from Ainterol like 2 weeks ago (ok 10 days) and the USPS site says my receipt number is not found and when I email them on the form on their website it comes back to me as undeliverable. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this or had trouble tracking their shipments? Should I worry or just keep waiting? Im going away in a couple days so I would like to be able to track and since it says it ships first class it is concerning to me that USPS says my receipt number/tracking number is not found.

Where did you order ainterol?

If it was ainterol herbs dot com I recommend making a topic on their forums. Left side of their page scroll down and click product forums. If it was ainterol dot us then it most likely shipped internationally from Germany (my experience) and it takes a good bit of time for it to arrive. I haven't dealt with any others. Are you sure the shipper used USPS?

Ha, I just ordered PM from the .US one. I am getting the message tracking not found.

So I have some experience with shipments from outside the country, and there are times that the shipping info never displays. Then all of a sudden I have a notice on my door that I have a package to sign for.

So, I guess now I am in the same boat. I should have ordered from the Herbs one, as they had an option to ship from US distributor, although the price was higher. Oh well.

I ordered from the .us site. Their offices are located like an hour from me and I was hoping they would ship from there. If I had known it was international I would have just ordered it from ebay, which seems like the best choice in hindsight. I read in another thread where someone bought a kilo of the powder for like 45 bucks on ebay. Seems like thats the best way, esp. if it takes a month to receive your shipment!

That makes sense if its shipping internationally, I was just worried because they said it ships within 24 hours after they place the order so I got concerned when it was 'not found' on USPS (guessing its not in the US yet).
Thanks for the help and insights everyone. I feel relieved now!
Love,
Chrissie

I just ordered some bulk PM powder that's being shipped from Thailand. Does anyone have experience with receiving such shipments? I was wondering if customs duties are involved.

they have a option to ship direct from their offices, costs more but is worth it.

Is that option available on the .herbs site, I ordered on the .us site and I didnt see that, but maybe I was just not paying attention with the excitement of making my first order! Big Grin

Hi! I had the same issue when I ordered from Ainterol. I think I had to wait about 2 & 1/2 weeks for mine. I don't think the status changed until it arrived in my local post office. I was checking the site daily after 10 days. I live in the US. I wouldn't worry, but I hope it comes before you leave.
Happy Holidays & Best of Luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon