Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A New Start

Hello All,

After lurking on this forum for close to a year, I finally took the plunge and signed up! I've found a great deal of helpful information and maybe I can return the favor to someone on the journey.

In short, I have been working on NBE for a couple of years on my own, I got tired of using forms when I dressed en femme and decided it was time to see if I can grow my own.

I started with the normal array of herbs that most newbies start out with, and about a year ago with little growth started PM and a couple of other herbs to help the PM along. The growth was amazing, from a AAAAAAA (FLAT FLAT FLAT) to a full A in about 4 months. I panicked when my GF and her daughters decided to invite their men to the annual family beach week, and stopped taking everything. My breasts had grown the size of my 34A GF, I explained it away as a gynecomastia, and she was good with it, but I was petrified going "topless" at the beach for a week. Long story short, I lost some size, down to a AA in the 2 months prior to going, and started increased pec workouts to add muscle, and no one appeared the wiser. In fact, the daughters commented on how "in shape" I was for a 60 y/o!

So, in Sept I started the long slow road back. Growth/response with PM has been slow this time, I'm somewhere between a AA and A, but have ramped back up to 2500 mg/day, and have decided that I'm going for it, to see how much I can grow. When beach week comes around this year, I have decided on compression shirts to protect me from sun/skin cancer... and the gynecomastia story, if my growth returns to what it was last year, and hopefully increases.

So, for those that made it through this long intro, I look forward to finally joining the community, and hope I can be a part of the wonderfully eclectic community of GMs who want breasts!

Hugs,
Jennipher

Hi Jennipher.

Welcome to the forum. I like it when lurkers step forward and decide to become an active member of the forum. Smile

Going swimming as a bio-male in public and pursuing NBE usually don't mix.

Thanks Flamesabers! It's good to take this step. I've been in the shadows too long dealing with my GID and joining this community seems like the best next move. It appears to be as much of a support group as an information source, which is something most of us desperately need. It's a relief to do something to acknowledge who I am, albeit somewhat anonymously. Baby steps... I've spent a lot of time reading and absorbing information on the forum, ergo the move to PM from the multitude of weaker herbs i have been taking, and look forward to learning and hopefully contributing one day.

I think swimming publicly will be the least of my worries on this feminization journey! Wink

Jennipher,

You might also want to prepare yourself for the least expected reaction to taking PM -- the distinct possibility that your urge to feminize will significantly diminish. It's truly amazing to me how that works, but it definitely does so for a fair number of people (myself included).

If I stop taking it however, the dysphoria rushes back within a few weeks.

Good luck on your journey!

Misty

(20-12-2014, 12:37 PM)Jennipher Wrote:  Thanks Flamesabers! It's good to take this step. I've been in the shadows too long dealing with my GID and joining this community seems like the best next move. It appears to be as much of a support group as an information source, which is something most of us desperately need. It's a relief to do something to acknowledge who I am, albeit somewhat anonymously. Baby steps... I've spent a lot of time reading and absorbing information on the forum, ergo the move to PM from the multitude of weaker herbs i have been taking, and look forward to learning and hopefully contributing one day.

I think swimming publicly will be the least of my worries on this feminization journey! Wink

You're welcome.

Yeah, a lot of members find the forum to be a support group as much as an information source. One of the members, Lenneth, even setup a chatroom. I can send you a link to the thread if you're interested.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon