Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Discovering my new identity

Welcome to BreastNexus Chrissie!

I also found once I started PM I couldn't stop myself. Even though I had doubts and wondered if it was the right thing to do, something compelled me to continue and it became routine.

I started out believing I was just a normal straight guy but my fantasies have moved more and more to the feminine sexual role. I have very little real world relationship or sexual experience though... (but I never much enjoyed being in the male sexual role).

Now you look really hot in your avatar, I demands pics! Tongue

(Another 28 yo - me too - I wonder if Chernobyl made us like this, LOL)

Thank you Josephine, you are very beautiful as well!
Seems like there are a lot of 28 year-olds on here just discovering themselves, must be the magic age lol. I hope we can become friends as we embark on this journey!
Love,
Chrissie

Wow Chrissie, you simply look amazing in that avatar pic...so feminine!

I've been on and off NBE for almost a year now and while growth is noticeable I have not lost function. However, as has been stated numerous times, everyone is different so your results may vary.

As for the girlfriend, if you decide to travel down the path of presenting female all the time, you best be sure it's what she wants too. While it's fun for now, the novelty may wear off for her at some point. For me (and plenty others on here) we are or were married with children and "discovered" this much later in life. I think you are very fortunate to be finding out this now rather than when you are middle aged and settling down with life.

With my wife and I we began experimenting with role reversal and toy play early in our marriage; only recently did it lead to wearing feminine items everyday, shaving and more. However, I'm not sure how far she's willing to go at this point...

Welcome to the group, and breast of luck on your journey! Big Grin

Thank you so much for you comments and compliment Scotti!
I hope to grow small A-cups with nice girly nipples. Im honestly more interested in just the overall feminine appearance that comes along with NBE (facial fat deposits, nice round ass, high waist and hour glass shape, etc.) the breasts are just a wonderful plus!
I have discussed this all extensively with her and she still wants to get married! I asked her if she would want to be married to me if I looked like a girl in a catalog and she said she is hetero but that she thinks I would be beautiful and that presenting as a female wouldnt change how she felt about me and us.
We both refer to me as her future wife and she has been very encouraging with my feminization. Shes the one who picked out the wig I'm wearing in my avatar pic, and has since shown me how to put it into two nice braids instead of my 5 amateur pig tails!
I think the role reversal, and how naturally I took to it was a huge stepping stone for me discovering my inner female and letting her out.
I look forward to becoming friends and thanks for the breast of luck! lol
Love,
Chrissie <3

Consider yourself very fortunate then as it sounds like you have wonderful girlfriend. I'm sure you'll make a beautiful bride! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon