Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Discovering my new identity

Hello, I am a 28 year old genetic male. I have always had a sort of androgynous appearance with only facial hair on my chin and a upper lip, babyface, very soft skin and hair, and have always been very empathatic, understanding and calm my whole life.
Because of my more feminine demeanor and appearance, I have always felt self-conscious when people comment on my lack of body and facial hair, or how understanding and calm I am. Sexually, I have always craved exploring the female role, though I consider myself 90+% straight and most guys girls fawn over do nothing for me (though I am attracted to more androgynous looking men- think Justin Beiber lol)
A few months ago me and my girlfriend started experimenting with role reversal in our relationship and she started using a strapon and restricting my access to her as a man. This led to me shaving my legs to look better for her and the next step was wearing panties pretty much 24/7. It was scary how easy and naturally all this happened for both of us.
After reading online some stories of transgendered individuals who transitioned, I realized I was feeling exactly the same thing- and suddenly all those confusing pieces of my life seemed to fit. I realized I wasnt meant to be a man at all.
I went to walmart and bought some fenugreek and saw palmetto after some research, but the fenugreek hurt my stomach. I then went to a health food store and bough a bottle of the Solgar PM. I have been taking 5 a day (each 80mcg of PM) for 4 days now, and already have a constant itching in my left nipple.
I ordered some stuff off the MyEvanesce site and will switch to that when it comes. After thats done I think I will switch to the Ainterol stuff since that company is local to me and cheaper.
Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself since I have read like half the threads on BN in the past week Smile
Oh and sorry Chrissie, I didnt mean to steal your name. My gf started calling me that b/c she says I look and act like Chrissie Snow from 3's company when Im dressed and have my makeup and wig on. :-) She even ordered a Victorias Secret catalog in that name for me like 3 weeks ago lol.

Another 28 year old pursuing NBE like me? Big Grin

Welcome to the forum Chrissie. Cool

Thanks flamesabers! Glad to be here (also very scared) This is all happening very fast for me. A month ago I never would have imagined wanting this and now my nipples and breasts are itching every night and like a robot I cant control myself from taking more pills. Its almost like instinctual.
I am very concerned about my relationship with my beautiful and very girly and very straight girlfriend. She doesnt mind me acting more feminine now, but Im wondering how she will feel once I start presenting more and more like a girl.
Oddly, I feel absolutely no need or interest in SRS, and love the idea of being a woman from the waist up but having a lil secret down below. lol, hopefully that will be enough for her. I definitely dont want to lose function and at my age dont think that should be a problem.
I hear people saying that you cant have it both ways, and that when you grow breasts you will shrivel and die down below, and while I do expect some reduction in size and ease of getting to attention, I cant help but wonder how all the transgender gals on xtube seem to have no problem with function, even though some of them have very large breasts and very feminine bodies. Idk, sorry for rambling and probably too much info. Just whats on my mind at the moment.

(06-12-2014, 04:20 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  Hello, I am a 28 year old genetic male. I have always had a sort of androgynous appearance with only facial hair on my chin and a upper lip, babyface, very soft skin and hair, and have always been very empathatic, understanding and calm my whole life.
Because of my more feminine demeanor and appearance, I have always felt self-conscious when people comment on my lack of body and facial hair, or how understanding and calm I am. Sexually, I have always craved exploring the female role, though I consider myself 90+% straight and most guys girls fawn over do nothing for me (though I am attracted to more androgynous looking men- think Justin Beiber lol)
A few months ago me and my girlfriend started experimenting with role reversal in our relationship and she started using a strapon and restricting my access to her as a man. This led to me shaving my legs to look better for her and the next step was wearing panties pretty much 24/7. It was scary how easy and naturally all this happened for both of us.
After reading online some stories of transgendered individuals who transitioned, I realized I was feeling exactly the same thing- and suddenly all those confusing pieces of my life seemed to fit. I realized I wasnt meant to be a man at all.
I went to walmart and bought some fenugreek and saw palmetto after some research, but the fenugreek hurt my stomach. I then went to a health food store and bough a bottle of the Solgar PM. I have been taking 5 a day (each 80mcg of PM) for 4 days now, and already have a constant itching in my left nipple.
I ordered some stuff off the MyEvanesce site and will switch to that when it comes. After thats done I think I will switch to the Ainterol stuff since that company is local to me and cheaper.
Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself since I have read like half the threads on BN in the past week Smile
Oh and sorry Chrissie, I didnt mean to steal your name. My gf started calling me that b/c she says I look and act like Chrissie Snow from 3's company when Im dressed and have my makeup and wig on. :-) She even ordered a Victorias Secret catalog in that name for me like 3 weeks ago lol.
Hello and welcome. I just wanted to wish you luck on your journey. I finally posted on here too after reading so many supportive posts on here. I look forward to reading about your progress Smile

Wow! I so envy your having a girlfriend like that. Such a situation would suit me perfectly. It's also awesome that your physique allows you to straddle both worlds. I like the notion of being a beautiful man - one who could emphasize his masculine or feminine side at will. I'm a bit old now to pull it off, but had I realized when I was younger...

I realize you said you felt you weren't meant to be a man. My point of view probably wouldn't apply to you. Yet there have been rare occasions when I have felt exactly as you describe. My advice to myself would be to keep options open, and explore the envelope just to the point where things are comfortably reversible.

My commentary might provoke the other posters here, but then I come from a straight male identity, with a twist. I make do with intentionally overdeveloped pectorals, glutes and hip muscles, as small a waistline as I can get through good nutrition, just a teeny bit of gynecomastia, and some bra inserts. Long hair, and shaved everywhere else...

You got me beat on the GF though. What a sexy situation you've got!

...only, she's not your wife, yet.

You mentioned "very scared", perhaps with good reason?

This is a Natural Breast Enhancement site, whereas the xtube gals with functioning lower units have breast implants. Physiological change through hormones is powerful stuff, with far-reaching consequences.

I've found that even a very small amount of topically applied Life-Flo estriol and progesterone cream can have a profound effect on my mood and sexual ideation. Any estrogen can cause a temporary feedback loop decline in testosterone production, if that is your goal. As long as you don't overdo it, it's reversible.

If I had a girlfriend like yours, and I'd only recently been introduced to this, I'd sure want to find out where we both were going in the long run, before making permanent physiological changes.

(Now where can I find a girlfriend like that? I wonder how many women there are like that in the world? It sure wasn't my estranged wife...)

Here here! Green with envy that you can present on either side of the fence! That's a beautiful place to be. Welcome to the forum (as a contributor) we need more like you who are willing to join in - its been kinda sparse around here lately. As far as your relationship goes, I agree, it's pretty cool that shes open to exploring a little with you. My wife is similar in that she is straight as an arrow and very conservative but assures me she is in this with me till the end. Nonetheless, it takes a lot of work and lots of communication. Tell her how you feel ALL THE TIME and ask her how she's feeling every day. Here's a quick example from my life. I was recently mistaken from behind for a female. For me it was delightful but it didn't occurred to me that it was the first time my wife experienced that. She was flustered and had to quickly resolve her acceptance of me with the reality that others will perceive me as female. She couldn't immediately identify what she was feeling but we talked our way through it. That kind of thing happens ALL THE TIME. Just keep talking, put yourself in her shoes, go slow and talk, talk talk! Best of luck. Hope to hear from you a lot in the future.

Thanks for the advice and sharing your experiences everyone. This place has already been a godsend for me. Its so nice to hear I am not alone and to have a place to express myself without fear. Thank you so much!! I look forward to being friends!
Love,
Chrissie

BTW...

...is your avatar pic a selfie?

Yes, with a wig though. My hair is short in a boy's cut. My girlfriend is amazing with makeup and has been so good showing me everything and teaching me.

O M G!

I'll just crawl back under my rock now.

You are so blessed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon