Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello everyone!

(07-12-2014, 11:07 PM)kari leigh Wrote:  Welcome Fuego y Hielo,

It great to have you adding to the conversation! If you don't mind me asking, are you basically just interested in increasing your bust size or are you discovering your gender as well? Does your wife know what you're trying to accomplish and how does she feel about it? As always, answering questions is optional but I thought I'd trow a few out there that are top of my mind when getting to know a new contributor. Welcome aboard.

I had a feeling that question was going to come up sooner or later. My wife does not know what I am trying to do. Yes, I know... I should tell her, and I haven't. Heck I don't even know if this is going to work on me.

As to your other question, I am not sure. I feel like it has always lingered my wanting to have my own breasts, but I don't think I've stopped to fully understand why I have had that desire. I don't think I would make for a very attractive female. Having full dark facial hair kinda puts a damper on that aspect. I guess time will tell, and who knows where that journey will lead. It is a very good question, and one I am not really sure I have a good answer for.

Hi ya Fuego y Hielo. It sounds like maybe the only difference between you and I is the fact I was diagnosed with Gynecomastia about 2-3 yrs back. And maybe the fact that I have liked to cross dress on occasion since my 30's, so I know exactly where you are at.

Any questions from our perspective, I will try to answer. Don't hesitate to send a PM if/when you want to.

Laters

(08-12-2014, 07:36 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Hi ya Fuego y Hielo. It sounds like maybe the only difference between you and I is the fact I was diagnosed with Gynecomastia about 2-3 yrs back. And maybe the fact that I have liked to cross dress on occasion since my 30's, so I know exactly where you are at.

Any questions from our perspective, I will try to answer. Don't hesitate to send a PM if/when you want to.

Laters

Thanks iaboy. I am sure more and more questions are bound to come up, and I am extremely grateful for your offer.

I guess I do have a question. Do you still cross dress? To what extent?

I just realized that for the past month I have worn panties and bras everyday. They just feel so much more comfortable to me. I also like the way it looks on me. I worry at times that it will be noticed. So far either no one has noticed, or no one has said anything. Luckily it's colder weather so easier to conceal, for now.

That reminds me, I am at the start of week 3 and I forgot to take selfies and measurements. Note to self, take pictures and measurements as soon as I get home.

At the start of Week 5 I will post my before and after for comments. I wish I had taken profile shots of the before. Completely forgot to do that. Sad

Yes, to the CD question. I am not really sure why. But if I don't at least 1 or 2 per week, I feel lost. I mostly have to wear a bra now, due to how easily my nipples get chaffed, and panties have been 2nd nature for me for like the last 2-3 yrs. I wear women's clothes when ever I am home alone. My wife knows of my desire to CD, but I don't think she wants to actually see the results.

Hope that answers some of your questions.

(08-12-2014, 06:17 PM)Fuego y Hielo Wrote:  Sorry flamesabers, I didn't realize autocorrect had changed the name. I feel like such a dork now. Blush Anyways, thank you for all your informative posts and comments. Big Grin

That's okay. My first impression was you were calling me an outlaw in a friendly manner, though I'm not sure how I would fit that description.

Interesting, the "why" breasts question. The fantasy works great for me when I imagine myself in complete feminine form, but not in the true context, where I still look like a guy.

I really started coveting breasts as my wife made hers more and more off-limits to me. It's like psychologically I thought, "fine, I just grow my own."
Realistically though, I realize I wouldn't be happy having them, unless the rest of me were as beauteous as my fantasy boobs. Oddly, for whatever explanation, having a fully operational man unit does not disturb my rosy fantasia.

I don't know that I have gender identity issues. I have gender envy. If I'd been born a woman, I would envy men.

Maybe that wins the prize for weird.

(09-12-2014, 03:44 AM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  Interesting, the "why" breasts question. The fantasy works great for me when I imagine myself in complete feminine form, but not in the true context, where I still look like a guy.

I really started coveting breasts as my wife made hers more and more off-limits to me. It's like psychologically I thought, "fine, I just grow my own."
Realistically though, I realize I wouldn't be happy having them, unless the rest of me were as beauteous as my fantasy boobs. Oddly, for whatever explanation, having a fully operational man unit does not disturb my rosy fantasia.

I don't know that I have gender identity issues. I have gender envy. If I'd been born a woman, I would envy men.

Maybe that wins the prize for weird.

Nah, not weird. Actually I somewhat understand. It is amazing to find so many people with various similarities to my own. It's nice knowing I am not alone. For so long I have felt abnormal and out of place.

(09-12-2014, 12:48 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Yes, to the CD question. I am not really sure why. But if I don't at least 1 or 2 per week, I feel lost. I mostly have to wear a bra now, due to how easily my nipples get chaffed, and panties have been 2nd nature for me for like the last 2-3 yrs. I wear women's clothes when ever I am home alone. My wife knows of my desire to CD, but I don't think she wants to actually see the results.

Hope that answers some of your questions.

Thanks, yes that does answer my questions. Much appreciated! Big Grin

(09-12-2014, 01:23 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(08-12-2014, 06:17 PM)Fuego y Hielo Wrote:  Sorry flamesabers, I didn't realize autocorrect had changed the name. I feel like such a dork now. Blush Anyways, thank you for all your informative posts and comments. Big Grin

That's okay. My first impression was you were calling me an outlaw in a friendly manner, though I'm not sure how I would fit that description.

Ha ha, I don't know you well enough to attempt to kid with you at that level. I wouldn't risk accidentally offending you or upsetting you.

If it hadn't been for iaboy, I don't know if I would have ever noticed. I'm surprised you didn't tell me anything.

On another note, I did remember to take pics and measure. While from my pictures I really can't tell if anything is happening, my tape measure tells me something else. I started 37.5 under and 38.5 middle. Now I am 37.5 under 40 middle. Maybe I am doing it wrong.

I need to search the forum for some good tips on self picture taking to get more accurate pics. For all I know it is just my over active imagination playing tricks on me again.

(09-12-2014, 05:04 AM)Fuego y Hielo Wrote:  I need to search the forum for some good tips on self picture taking to get more accurate pics. For all I know it is just my over active imagination playing tricks on me again.

Not really sure there is a "correct way" to take selfies like that. LOL
But I try to take one straight on, one 1/2 bent over and 2 sorta 2/3 profiles. I have also thought about close ups of both breast's. Maybe a couple of the angles would show some definite changes.??? who knows.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon