Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Imflation

(21-01-2015, 05:22 PM)SeeCup Wrote:  Another pic

I stopped after 500cc
I thought they were big enough for the night
I think 1000cc would look absurdly big

Looks like your going for the gold brother,,, whew that's impressive,, but please be careful,, your creating a lot of pressure in there, and if its enough pressure to force the skin of your chest outwards, it could be pressing on others things just as hard inside. i know Its an obsessive thing this journey were on,, but i want you alive and well to enjoy its fruits later. I have to say i admire your courage,, best of luck

SeeCup, you look beautiful with your new assets. Now you have the rest of us in envy, please post pics of your larger endeavor.

holy god, I just tried this myself. After a lot of research I am very glad that I found this thread.

I just received my package today, I'm going out tomorrow so I didn't want to go that large. Maybe next week end I'll see what 1000ml each side will do Smile

As you can see I've got a little head start so I really didn't use to much tonight.

Just can't get my hands off them Smile

http://news.bme.com/2006/10/12/saline-breast-inflation/

be sure to read the comments too

Another thing that has been in trial in the medical field in glycerin ( glycol). It has been used to relieve nerve pain. It does not migrate from injection site. The only downside is it is hydrophilic, absorbing water. It is not established how much water is absorbed, nor the length of time that it remains in the system. No evidence of rejection or adverse effects, other than pain from what i have seen.

As with sucrose or dextrose, extreme caution should be taken. Being a sugar as well, this should be avoided by diabetics, as it may cause high blood sugar, even diabetic shock, or diabetic coma.

I have not found anything on glycerin being injected in breasts.

(27-11-2015, 11:22 AM)Maniac26 Wrote:  holy god, I just tried this myself. After a lot of research I am very glad that I found this thread.

I just received my package today, I'm going out tomorrow so I didn't want to go that large. Maybe next week end I'll see what 1000ml each side will do Smile
Brother from what i understand ,, it doesn't last,long, so your injecting stuff into your body in a cavalier way,, without any results you can hold on to.
And your not messing with something like your butt or leg tissue,, your pumping material that's foreign to your rib cage in there with a bunch of very important organs.
I want you to see results,, but buddy,really i do,, but only a doctor or medical professional should be introducing fluids into your body by an IV.
Its just too easy for alot of things to go wrong,,,I have a friend who recently had a port put in their chest similar too mine.
She then was supposed to infuse her medicines through it for home use.
She has been in the hospital repeatedly for infections.. so severe the port had to be removed.
I know there is a following here for this type of BE, But it could be a very bad choice for you,,, please think it over and be extremely careful, and religously sterile in your experimentation.

Had it nice and quiet around here for a few days so I did my second saline 500cc in two hours. felt wonderful and beautiful size.

Think my year of PM was the perfect base.
Much better and faster than the first, sadly no pictures nut I filled a 38 C very nicely. Used the last of my catheter needles due to the damn things popping out.

Researching newart.com again I see where 19 gauge 3/4" steel needles are in order.....so ordering those next, box of 50 I'll have them a long time lol.
Still have 6 - 1000cc bags of saline.

Hi,
I have try also, is not bad results, but the problem is that after for long time I have some pain (I have sensible breast) as after a wound, as would, so I not have more try, also if is sure method.
In any case very quick fly off results, need only good disinfect, steril big syringe and only attenction the needle must be horizzontal (is very true this for the left size, where there is heart, also if is goog protect by ribs).
Buy saline solution in pharmacy, is free and sterile (not compose at home, can be problem of sterility), is very cheaper buy fisiological solution.
Good inflation at all.

Thought I'd revisit here.....I did order and receive the 18 gauge 3/4" butterfly needles and what a difference it makes in infusion time. By also hanging the bags together on one of those plastic clothes hangers with the notches higher than an iV stand I got my first 500cc in 45 minutes. Also , the steel needles slip in easier than the catheter style and I don't even feel them go in.

I've used up all my 1000cc saline bags in three infusions this year and am ordering just dex (not dex saline mix) for Elaine's next big boob adventure. Tongue

oh and for those think of trying.....please. PLEASE consult the saline section of newart first. And always be squeaky clean I can't emphasize that enough.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon