Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking to begin takeing PM

SHE is here with the name "Cutesissy" and she is going on PM.....

Im JUST SAYINGTongue

Well Its been 3 days since I started taking the pills and so far so good! No feeling sick or other bad side effects yet! Big Grin And thanks for your concerns Eva Smile you definitely made me think twice and I decided to go with it and maybe ill find out more about myself in the process.
Smile 

Hi all! I'm looking into starting PM as well. Seems Ainterol has options of pills, creams, extracts, sprays and powders. So, is it one product or a combination of them that is the most effective program? Thanks ahead of time. Smile

Hi Roxanna Smile I am completely new to all of this as well so my advice may not be very helpful or in any way correct. But I think that creams and sprays will most likely just affect where you apply them. Example if you just use creams on your breast it will probably only affect your breast growth. Of course once your skin soaks them in im sure that the effects could spread to other parts of your body but it would have a more direct effect on your breast. As for the pills they spread through out your body. As for witch one is more effective its hard to say I would guess using two would give you a better and faster outcome but its best to start off small probably start off using one option then maybe add more as you go on. But Im sure someone who knows a lot more will tune in soon and correct and set things straight and give you a better answer. Hope you get what your looking for! Smile

Thank you Cutesissy! I'll take all the advice I can get!! Smile

(22-12-2014, 03:56 AM)Roxanne Miller Wrote:  Thank you Cutesissy! I'll take all the advice I can get!! Smile

I think, if you look in the FAQ forum, there is an extensive discussion on "bio-availability" differences between pills, sprays and extracts. I have been using Ainterol's xtract for about the last 3 months. I have various health issues so I take things a lot slower than other member's do. But, I have had pretty good growth with just the xtract and occasional breast spray.

For instance about 1 yr ago, I was a sloppy 38 B. Now, I am thinking if my growth does not plateau, I will need a 40 C. I use the xtract because it does effect the entire body, not just the breast's and I use PC as well as the breast spray to help "round" out the breast's.

I hope this helps you somewhat.

Thank you iaboy! I have been perusing the boards, but figured it would be easier to just jump on a thread where it's being discussed and yes, your reply is very helpful as well. Smile

Well its been about a month since I started my adventure just thought I would share my experience with you all. Smile I first started feeling some tingling in my nipples and they started to become itchy. Then the moved up to being super sensitive and sore hut if you bumped them too hard. The I noticed what felt like some growing pain in my chest. My nipples do look a little bigger now as well!
First picture is from before.

Last two are from a few days ago.

They look amazing cute sissy! Im just about where you are. About 7 weeks into NBE and a month on PM, i can def feel the bud behind the nipple and it is very tender!

(27-01-2015, 07:24 PM)Cutesissy Wrote:  Well its been about a month since I started my adventure just thought I would share my experience with you all. Smile I first started feeling some tingling in my nipples and they started to become itchy. Then the moved up to being super sensitive and sore hut if you bumped them too hard. The I noticed what felt like some growing pain in my chest. My nipples do look a little bigger now as well!
First picture is from before.

Last two are from a few days ago.

Very nice progress! I hope you're able to achieve your goals. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon