Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking to begin takeing PM

(27-01-2015, 07:24 PM)Cutesissy Wrote:  Well its been about a month since I started my adventure just thought I would share my experience with you all. Smile I first started feeling some tingling in my nipples and they started to become itchy. Then the moved up to being super sensitive and sore hut if you bumped them too hard. The I noticed what felt like some growing pain in my chest. My nipples do look a little bigger now as well!
First picture is from before.

Last two are from a few days ago.
Yes, you are growing.
Heart 

Thanks for the comments! Smile I don't really have a big goal so I should not have a real problem reaching it! Of course that may be a great reason to increase my goal! lol But Thanks again and I should keep you all posted on my progress!

Those are some considerable gains for one month on PM! It really does help to have a slighter frame for accentuation. My PM gets here in about a week. This has really motivated me! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon