Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

More breast tissue or nipple development

With taking PM or other herbs did you notice larger breasts or more pronounced nips? Or was it something else all together that was most noticeable?

I've been on 2000mg/daily PM for a month and have noticed more weight in one breast and not much more.

I have been using PM extract for almost the same time. I think my areolas have grown a little and have more breast tissue. But since I am just now ramping up to 2mg equivalent, not really sure.

Maybe the two of us can compare notes??? Blush

2mg equalvent?

(16-11-2014, 03:52 AM)redcat1986 Wrote:  2mg equalvent?

Yes Redcat. I had a major heart attack about 8 yrs. ago and still dealing with heart rhythm problems. So, I ramp up real slow. Besides, I was diagnosed with gynecomastia about 2 1/2 yrs ago, so I already had a bit of a head start.

Before I started PM last week of August, my areolas were smallish and nipples very small.

Areolas are over nickel size and nipples are out and nearly always hard and plumper. Been a while since I used the Supplenips too, they're wonderful.

Not that I don't "tweak' them every chance I get...LOL.
Hey! Lotus recommends it! Tongue

Last time I measured mine, the aerolas was about 1 3/8" across. (About 34mm ) During the use of PM, went from about 1/2 to that. So we are both getting there eh?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon