Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO better than PM?

I did 1 Swanson raw ovarian glandular in the morning and 1 in the evening within the first 5 days and have done 2 in the morning and evening every day after since starting them the Monday before last. I'm experiencing the testicular pains as well as tender nipples, but I'm not taking any other supplements. Am I doing something wrong?

I should note that I hardly had any results from 2 months of PM (gave the 3rd bottle I ordered to an older female friend I have that notices results.

I have read, other than on this forum, that PM will not work for about 10% of some peeps. You prolly are one of the unlucky few.

yes I had that too. It goes away after awhile, its your body getting use to the higher estrogen. After the pain the testies shrink alot, well for me. This means the bo is working its wonders.

(18-12-2014, 11:54 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  yes I had that too. It goes away after awhile, its your body getting use to the higher estrogen. After the pain the testies shrink alot, well for me. This means the bo is working its wonders.
How long did it take your pain down there to subside? I've thought about upping to 3 and 3 or doing 2 caps morn/noon/night to see if it would go away faster, but if 2/2 are working for me as is then I should probably stay the course Big Grin

(21-12-2014, 08:52 AM)Taisanna Wrote:  
(18-12-2014, 11:54 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  yes I had that too. It goes away after awhile, its your body getting use to the higher estrogen. After the pain the testies shrink alot, well for me. This means the bo is working its wonders.
How long did it take your pain down there to subside? I've thought about upping to 3 and 3 or doing 2 caps morn/noon/night to see if it would go away faster, but if 2/2 are working for me as is then I should probably stay the course Big Grin

I've been taking Swanson BO(currently 4am/4pm or 2000mg) and experienced some aches(not the worst I've had) in my testes so far (mostly during the first 2 weeks). I still get them occassionally(currently 51 days on BO), but their short lived.

A few years of experimenting with other herbal supplements(with some results) already greatly reduced the quantity/quality of my semen like ImWeird describes. So I'm not worried about permanent damage since I think I already did that over the years. Somehow I still have no trouble getting erections though.

I do remember a lot of aches down there when I first started using herbal supplements, but the aches eventually became less noticeable/common as I adjusted. The first supplement(evanesce) I tried actually contained some BO(until the formula was changed and became less effective), but nowhere near as much as I take now.

I'm not sure about the permanent part though, since there's not enough evidence to support that claim.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with taking like one dose of BO every few days or like once a week while on PM or herbal supplements. Not to overload or cause any serious changes, but just to kind of give the body an estrogenic boost and maybe increase the efficacy of the herbs.

I am starting with the evanesce stuff and just about through one month of the whole package of anti-andros and feminizing pills, I have noticed some itching now and then in my breasts, and decrease in sex drive, as well as being much more emotional (I cried at the Penguins of Madagascar movie). I ordered some PM and will start taking that when it comes. I dont want to chemically castrate myself, but have to admit I am intrigued by the power of BO.

Love,
Chrissie

(22-12-2014, 04:20 AM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  I was wondering if anyone has experience with taking like one dose of BO every few days or like once a week while on PM or herbal supplements. Not to overload or cause any serious changes, but just to kind of give the body an estrogenic boost and maybe increase the efficacy of the herbs.

I am starting with the evanesce stuff and just about through one month of the whole package of anti-andros and feminizing pills, I have noticed some itching now and then in my breasts, and decrease in sex drive, as well as being much more emotional (I cried at the Penguins of Madagascar movie). I ordered some PM and will start taking that when it comes. I dont want to chemically castrate myself, but have to admit I am intrigued by the power of BO.

Love,
Chrissie

Evanesce(Either the Feminol or the Evanesce, don't remember) used to contain BO as one of it's estrogen sources, so you could probably take a low dose of BO along with it. The Evanesce program worked it's best for me when it still had the BO as an ingredient.

Unfortunately I don't know how much BO it was per pill since I didn't keep any of the old bottles.

The old formulations didn't contain any PM, but the BO was used alongside a few other phytoestrogens.

So a program with BO+PM along with an AA might work out if you don't go too high with either one. I couldn't tell you the ideal amounts though.

Thanks Outsider!
I didnt realize BO used to be part of the evanesce formula.
I read on some threads where people said 'taking plant phytoestrogens along with animal ones is a no-no' which didnt make any sense to me because part of the hope of taking the plant phytoestrogens is that they will be utilized as, or turn into, animal ones in our body.
I hear a lot of talk about the irreversible effects of BO but I think at a low dose that wouldnt be likely to happen. If you take 10 pills a day I would imagine the effect will be much different if you take 1 pill every other day.
Thanks a million!
Happy holidays!
Love,
Chrissie!

(22-12-2014, 02:20 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  Thanks Outsider!
I didnt realize BO used to be part of the evanesce formula.
I read on some threads where people said 'taking plant phytoestrogens along with animal ones is a no-no' which didnt make any sense to me because part of the hope of taking the plant phytoestrogens is that they will be utilized as, or turn into, animal ones in our body.
I hear a lot of talk about the irreversible effects of BO but I think at a low dose that wouldnt be likely to happen. If you take 10 pills a day I would imagine the effect will be much different if you take 1 pill every other day.
Thanks a million!
Happy holidays!
Love,
Chrissie!

Combing through the Evanesce forums it was definately the Feminol that contained BO along with bovine uterus glandulars before April 22,2009. The BO was removed because Australia wouldn't allow Feminol to be sold there unless the BO was removed from the formula out of concern for mad cow. They complied with Australia, but they stopped using the BO formula everywhere as a result.

I started the program around the start of April 2009, because I remember it being close to Easter sunday. I believe I only had about a 3-4 month supply of the BO variation of formula, so I didn't get to use the BO formulation for very long back then. I stuck with the new formula for quite awhile to maintain the mental rewiring effects even though it wasn't working as well as it did in the beginning.

It's possible I simply stalled at some point because I didn't know I needed to occasionally take breaks until I started lurking these forums. Another possibility is that the PM just doesn't work as well on me or the Evanesce+Feminol formulations don't contain enough PM for serious growth.

If you do decide to use BO the Swanson brand is safe from mad cow since it comes from Argentinian cattle.

So you did get growth with those formulas? Im going on week 3 and have definitely noticed a mental change- decreased libido, more senstitive, etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon