Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

saw palmetto shrank my penis and testicles

Hi all
I used SP for few months, got penis small, light like wool and thin like pencil. No errections at all. 100% impotent.
Has anyone of you got this? is it reversible?
what else makes your testicles and penis small?
can B.ovaries make penis small too?
if you guys (genitc males) stop your supps do you become normal?

I have got many other health issues besides this after Spalmetto. I hope someone knows the cure.

Hi SP, I used I have used sp almost exclusively for a year. But I also have peripheral artery disease which effected the situation as well. But yes, It did shrink my testicles as well.

(14-11-2014, 05:58 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Hi SP, I used I have used sp almost exclusively for a year. But I also have peripheral artery disease which effected the situation as well. But yes, It did shrink my testicles as well.

I wouldn't mind shrinking mine, which are quite pendulous. I would also like a smaller penis. Saw Palmetto is the one thing I've tried, because I read that it was good for prostatis, but i found it made me seriously nauseated so I stopped.

(14-11-2014, 01:41 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(14-11-2014, 05:58 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Hi SP, I used I have used sp almost exclusively for a year. But I also have peripheral artery disease which effected the situation as well. But yes, It did shrink my testicles as well.

I wouldn't mind shrinking mine, which are quite pendulous. I would also like a smaller penis. Saw Palmetto is the one thing I've tried, because I read that it was good for prostatis, but i found it made me seriously nauseated so I stopped.

How much were you using? I was doing about 1350mg caps per day.

I've been taking 1000mg a day for some time and I haven't seen any change... not that I'm that well endowed.... but smaller would be much easier to tuck....

(14-11-2014, 04:37 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(14-11-2014, 01:41 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  

How much were you using? I was doing about 1350mg caps per day.
It was a small dose. I don't remember exactly--it was a year ago. I think it was only 480 mg. I read that nausea could be a side effect. It kicked in after a couple of weeks and I went off of it.

is there a way to reverse these changes?
Also what your experience/knowledge is about the root cause of this shrinkage, is it local (testicular issue) or brain/nervous system issue?
My life is very difficult now. Shrinkage is not the only problem. I have got joint pain, muslce pain, fat, low energy , dizzy and flu like condition all the time. Headache is another challenge. Every day is a challenge now.

(15-11-2014, 05:23 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  is there a way to reverse these changes?

Usually, most changes reverse themselves after a certain period which can very considerabley from person to person.

(15-11-2014, 05:23 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  Also what your experience/knowledge is about the root cause of this shrinkage, is it local (testicular issue) or brain/nervous system issue?
My life is very difficult now. Shrinkage is not the only problem. I have got joint pain, muslce pain, fat, low energy , dizzy and flu like condition all the time. Headache is another challenge. Every day is a challenge now.

It could be as simple as dehydration - try drinking an extra litre or two of water for a day or two. If that does not work then go straight to your doctor and get yourself checked out, particularly liver and kidney function.

You sound like you need professional medical advice rather then guesswork from the internet.

(16-11-2014, 03:49 PM)b.rose Wrote:  
(15-11-2014, 05:23 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  is there a way to reverse these changes?

Usually, most changes reverse themselves after a certain period which can very considerabley from person to person.

(15-11-2014, 05:23 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  Also what your experience/knowledge is about the root cause of this shrinkage, is it local (testicular issue) or brain/nervous system issue?

It could be as simple as dehydration - try drinking an extra litre or two of water for a day or two. If that does not work then go straight to your doctor and get yourself checked out, particularly liver and kidney function.

You sound like you need professional medical advice rather then guesswork from the internet.

are you serious about dehydration? or joking?
I am talking here about very serious stuff. I have been here in this mess for few years and have gone to many drs and Endos. They don't know any thing that is why came here.

Some peeps just suggest to quit. Or, find a herb that will restore t.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon