Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dumb Question about Breast Buds

(20-11-2014, 01:01 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I thought as much... But do I just not understand how to detect breast buds. I would love to very much be able to force lactation. Just as a novelty if nothing else. I understand, that if no buds, then the breast is just adipose fat and not capable.

Increase prolactin and it could be possible, careful though with the balance, too much will compromise E. Light nipple stimulate can help, although I wouldn't yank on them like their udders to make it happen. Rolleyes

(20-11-2014, 01:14 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Increase prolactin and it could be possible, careful though with the balance, too much will compromise E. Light nipple stimulate can help, although I wouldn't yank on them like their udders to make it happen. Rolleyes

OMG, what a picture you paint. ROFLBlush

I posted my experience with "budding" in another thread. But for me, the budding was very noticeable with soreness deep in the muscle tissue behind my nipples and a marble-size tissue mass that quickly developed into glandular fibrous mass the size of a small peach cut in half - all in only 6 weeks. Actually kind of scary (I didn't read anywhere that it could happen that fast), but thrilling at the same time. Stopped taking PM to see what would happen and the mass hasn't diminished one bit, and is actually more firm. My wife keeps reminding me that I now have permanent breasts - not moobs, but breasts. Blush

Anyone who starts taking 2000mg of PM had better be prepared for a fast one-way trip! Big Grin

(29-11-2014, 06:50 PM)maturemetalsub Wrote:  I posted my experience with "budding" in another thread. But for me, the budding was very noticeable with soreness deep in the muscle tissue behind my nipples and a marble-size tissue mass that quickly developed into glandular fibrous mass the size of a small peach cut in half - all in only 6 weeks. Actually kind of scary (I didn't read anywhere that it could happen that fast), but thrilling at the same time. Stopped taking PM to see what would happen and the mass hasn't diminished one bit, and is actually more firm. My wife keeps reminding me that I now have permanent breasts - not moobs, but breasts. Blush

Anyone who starts taking 2000mg of PM had better be prepared for a fast one-way trip! Big Grin

That's exactly what I started with, and am still taking. No change yet, but bring on the girls - I can't wait! Smile

I do feel more "fibrous" threading, possible ducts?, right behind my nipple, and like 1/4 of an inch back, almost like a small platform of pretty dense material. Dunno, maybe that is my breast buds. But since taking PM xtract, sometimes it feels like a sharp stabbing pain. On a scale of 1-10, right around 4-6. Sooo.....

(20-11-2014, 01:01 AM)Aria Wrote:  I thought as much...  But do I just not understand how to detect breast buds.  I would love to very much be able to force lactation.  Just as a novelty if nothing else.  I understand, that if no buds, then the breast is just adipose fat and not capable.

I have been reading lots on this site, for 6 months or so.  I saw the post about breast buds, and no one has answered it.  This is my first post. 

I have been on PM, SP and Fenugreek, on and off for a year, and now have stopped.  Yup, I have breast buds, and they are large.  They are the size of a walnut, or a small lime.  They are not squishy like fat, but more like a soft lime.  They are right behind the nipple.  I can grab the whole bud, surrounded by fatty tissue, and pull on them.  If I take my hand, flatten it against my chest, above my nipple, and slide my hand down, my bud will prevent my hand from sliding down.  Trust me, if you have a bud, you will know it.

Quote:although I wouldn't yank on them like their udders
Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon