Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swanson BO - How many pills per day?

I just ordered a bottle of 60 caps of Swanson's BO and I'm curious how many pills you gents recommend taking on a daily basis?

I also ordered Solaray Pituitary caps, Estro8Pn, L-Tyrosine, and some breast cream if that helps.

(04-11-2014, 04:14 PM)ManPear Wrote:  I just ordered a bottle of 60 caps of Swanson's BO and I'm curious how many pills you gents recommend taking on a daily basis?

I also ordered Solaray Pituitary caps, Estro8Pn, L-Tyrosine, and some breast cream if that helps.

Reading through the various threads, it looks like people have done different programs. I saw some who said they did 4 per morning and 4 per night, a couple who said they did 5 morning/5 night. I also saw a few who said they did 8 to 10 per day but broke it up between morning/mid-day/night.

No matter how you do it, it sounds like 8 to 10 is a pretty common number.

As with anything NBE related start slow and pay attention to what happens as you increase your intake. You may find that what works for you is less or more than what works for others.

Yup, so true. I'm not sure where those dosages came from, I could only do 10 caps per day. But it's utterly ridiculous and dangerous, I found out the hard way.

I'd recommend 4-6 at the most, and the 6 months point of no return has never been confirmed. PattiJT might be the only one who gave it an honest try, which everyone on BO should read her threads on BO.

With the code DECDEALS Swanson BO is $2.79/bottle for today only (12/23).

I ordered 27 bottles along with some spearmint and pumpkin seed oil.
Been "using" BO since May.

Great price today

(17-12-2014, 04:12 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Yup, so true. I'm not sure where those dosages came from, I could only do 10 caps per day. But it's utterly ridiculous and dangerous, I found out the hard way.

I'm curious as to what you meant by "I found out the hard way" and are you saying 10 per day is bad?

I planned on upping my dosage to 10(5 am/5 pm) a day next month.

(23-12-2014, 10:20 PM)Outsider Wrote:  
(17-12-2014, 04:12 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Yup, so true. I'm not sure where those dosages came from, I could only do 10 caps per day. But it's utterly ridiculous and dangerous, I found out the hard way.

I'm curious as to what you meant by "I found out the hard way" and are you saying 10 per day is bad?

2 surgeries, a hospital stay, and a couple of major infections was finding out the hard way. I got greedy and caught up in all the hype of BO, and jumped in feet first. I had done PM and other phytoestrogens with no problems. I made it up to 10 capsules a day, but it affected me so badly I couldn't get past that amount, so yeah in my mind it's absolutely dangerous. It wasn't like I didn't give BO a proper try, cause the next step was 1 foot in the grave. Nothing is worth that kind of risk, so while we're infiltrated by sites/interests hawking BO, ask yourself, where did these pie in the sky dosages come from?. Where are the results?, who has seen or posted any kind of success?, very few if any. I think I see more people coming OFF of BO with disappointment. But what do I know, that's just my opinion.

Good luck though.

(23-12-2014, 10:58 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

2 surgeries, a hospital stay, and a couple of major infections was finding out the hard way. I got greedy and caught up in all the hype of BO, and jumped in feet first. I had done PM and other phytoestrogens with no problems. I made it up to 10 capsules a day, but it affected me so badly I couldn't get past that amount, so yeah in my mind it's absolutely dangerous. It wasn't like I didn't give BO a proper try, cause the next step was 1 foot in the grave. Nothing is worth that kind of risk, so while we're infiltrated by sites/interests hawking BO, ask yourself, where did these pie in the sky dosages come from?. Where are the results?, who has seen or posted any kind of success?, very few if any. I think I see more people coming OFF of BO with disappointment. But what do I know, that's just my opinion.

Good luck though.

Sounds like you had it rough on BO, but that doesn't exactly prove that dose of BO is actually dangerous, or that BO was even the cause. I'll keep what you said in mind though.

If the BO doesn't work for me I'll try a high dose of PM, which seems to be working really well for you judging by the pictures you posted in your program.

I currently have enough BO to get me through the rest of this month on 8 per day and 4 more months at a dose of 10 per day(or 5 months at my current dosage) , so no point wasting it out of fear. I took a gamble anyways, so either it works or it doesn't (and I'll have wasted money). I was prepared for that risk when I bought it.

At the very least my experience can help others trying to decide if BO is worth trying.

(24-12-2014, 12:04 AM)Outsider Wrote:  
(23-12-2014, 10:58 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

Good luck though.

Sounds like you had it rough on BO, but that doesn't exactly prove that dose of BO is actually dangerous, or that BO was even the cause. I'll keep what you said in mind though.

If the BO doesn't work for me I'll try a high dose of PM, which seems to be working really well for you judging by the pictures you posted in your program.

I currently have enough BO to get me through the rest of this month on 8 per day and 4 more months at a dose of 10 per day(or 5 months at my current dosage) , so no point wasting it out of fear. I took a gamble anyways, so either it works or it doesn't (and I'll have wasted money). I was prepared for that risk when I bought it.

At the very least my experience can help others trying to decide if BO is worth trying.

You asked, I answered. Excuse me, how do you know if that was the cause or not?, Don't assume. Do you know all the risks using glandulars, or NBE for that matter. If I was out to spread fear I would have done so long ago. At 2+ years of trying multiple programs I think I can provide some experience ahead of yours, whether others decide to still try it is entirely up to them, which I'm cool with no matter what.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon