Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fat transfer

Just wondering if any ladies has ever looking into or had fat graphing or transfer to their breast? I heard it is very natural in comparison to implants.

Ive looked in to it.

if successful, you can expect .5-2 cup sizes, depending on if you used brava or another tissue expanding device.
There is risk of dimpling of the fat, and a lot of the fat dies so it usually requires 2-3 procedures to get the same results as implants. It wont do very much for shape altering in comparison to implants either.
essentially you want to see dr.khouri or any other AFT veteren to ensure you get the best results.

(06-11-2014, 09:24 PM)Beckiee Wrote:  Ive looked in to it.

if successful, you can expect .5-2 cup sizes, depending on if you used brava or another tissue expanding device.
There is risk of dimpling of the fat, and a lot of the fat dies so it usually requires 2-3 procedures to get the same results as implants. It wont do very much for shape altering in comparison to implants either.
essentially you want to see dr.khouri or any other AFT veteren to ensure you get the best results.

thanks love, you've helped me understand it a bit more-- kind of sucks that the fat dies, sounds like a long process :/ ugh. u_u; Sad

And when the fat dies it leaves behind calcifications that can make mammograms more difficult to read.

(08-11-2014, 04:45 AM)Candace Wrote:  And when the fat dies it leaves behind calcifications that can make mammograms more difficult to read.

well this sucks Sad Sad Sad Sad

thank you for letting me know

If the fat stays is depentent on the ingrow of new blood vessels around the new fat cells. I think if you used noogleberry you can forget about this option..
Also for skinny people itwould be dissapointing if the fat dies.. because if they for example get 0,5 liter of fat out of you they only can use about 1/3 part of the removed fat. So in the end you will always loose fat somewhere..And when these cells come out off your butt it might be hard to get the same butt back.
For me this is a nice one for fatter people who have to much fat and want to loose some with ann addition of nice breasts.

(14-11-2014, 07:21 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(08-11-2014, 04:45 AM)Candace Wrote:  And when the fat dies it leaves behind calcifications that can make mammograms more difficult to read.

Hey I realize this is old, but to anyone reading this now, don't be discouraged. Fat transfer is actually a really great option and has two-in-one benefit of lipo + boobs. I actually am recovering from my fat transfer that I did 3 days ago and my doctor wasn't a plastic surgeon, he is a dermatologist and the director of clinical research at the place I went(I would put it but i'm not advertising any particular place so I won't name drop)..so basically he knows A LOT about fat grafting and stuff like that. He said that brava is a horrible thing to do with fat grafting on the breasts because it deprives the new fat of blood and kills it with the high pressure. you're not supposed to disturb the new fat AT ALL so it will survive. Anyway, yeah it's not like implants size and shapewise, but if a person has small breasts and does a fat transfer, even just a little bit of fat added makes a huge difference. I probably only gained a little less than a cup size but my boobs look SO MUCH BETTER and it was so worth the money. They feel nice and soft and squishy cause it's real boob. Real fat, not plastic or a water balloon. my boyfriend is in love with my now fuller and perkier boobies. plus the doc shaped my lower half when he did the lipo, so I have no more weird knee fat, saddlebags, or inner thigh fat...just slim shapely thighs and a big ole booty lol. GET A FAT TRANSFER! Best decision I've ever made. Big Grin

(25-02-2016, 08:05 PM)Miniusmrt Wrote:  
(14-11-2014, 07:21 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  

Hey I realize this is old, but to anyone reading this now, don't be discouraged. Fat transfer is actually a really great option and has two-in-one benefit of lipo + boobs. I actually am recovering from my fat transfer that I did 3 days ago and my doctor wasn't a plastic surgeon, he is a dermatologist and the director of clinical research at the place I went(I would put it but i'm not advertising any particular place so I won't name drop)..so basically he knows A LOT about fat grafting and stuff like that. He said that brava is a horrible thing to do with fat grafting on the breasts because it deprives the new fat of blood and kills it with the high pressure. you're not supposed to disturb the new fat AT ALL so it will survive. Anyway, yeah it's not like implants size and shapewise, but if a person has small breasts and does a fat transfer, even just a little bit of fat added makes a huge difference. I probably only gained a little less than a cup size but my boobs look SO MUCH BETTER and it was so worth the money. They feel nice and soft and squishy cause it's real boob. Real fat, not plastic or a water balloon. my boyfriend is in love with my now fuller and perkier boobies. plus the doc shaped my lower half when he did the lipo, so I have no more weird knee fat, saddlebags, or inner thigh fat...just slim shapely thighs and a big ole booty lol. GET A FAT TRANSFER! Best decision I've ever made. Big Grin

Thanks! I appreciate it Smile If you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you? I haven't heard of a dermatologist doing that before-- that's interesting. I am just concerned about the fat dying.. but you said brava is bad because it deprives the fat of blood? isn't the point of suction to bring more blood flow to the breast & not deprive it?-- anyway, I am still considering it, thank you so much for your reply ^_^

A fat transfer is a wonderful option to create volume in other areas of the body such as the gluteal area, cheeks, and lips. However, re-using fat in certain areas of the body, particularly in the breasts, is controversial, as it can result in the formation of calcifications and may interfere with mammography in the future.

Also, the Fat transfer can ONLY fill a small amount, less than 200 cc's. Plus the fat injections MUST be deep into the pectoral muscle and its fascia. Vs an saline or silicone implant fills up more of the volume.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon