Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

supple nips for nipple training

So yeah most everyone knows I'm transgender girl,but I have been discontent with my nipple and their size in correlation to my areolas. Also I have inverted nipples which need heavy simulation to be erect. So I recently ordered supple nips online and they came in today. Hopefully this works and make me somewhat satisfied. However may have went a bit large with the size two which is big enough for my ring finger to fit in, but hey only time will tell Smile

(21-10-2014, 11:42 PM)emma Wrote:  So yeah most everyone knows I'm transgender girl,but I have been discontent with my nipple and their size in correlation to my areolas. Also I have inverted nipples which need heavy simulation to be erect. So I recently ordered supple nips online and they came in today. Hopefully this works and make me somewhat satisfied. However may have went a bit large with the size two which is big enough for my ring finger to fit in, but hey only time will tell Smile

Break them in slowly, starting at 20 minutes a day and working up, so as not to irritate your nipples. I've been using Supple Nipps since 2010 and have had significant nipple growth.

I have used SuppleNipps for just over a year now. I started on Size 2 and you will find after about a month that your nipples will fill them entirely. Look at the other forums on SuppleNipps and you will see lots of advice. If you work up to 2 hours a day you will be in a Size 3XL within 6 months. I now fit comfortably in Size 4XL now. You will absolutely love them within a few weeks.

(03-11-2014, 08:51 PM)daring_liaison Wrote:  I have used SuppleNipps for just over a year now. I started on Size 2 and you will find after about a month that your nipples will fill them entirely. Look at the other forums on SuppleNipps and you will see lots of advice. If you work up to 2 hours a day you will be in a Size 3XL within 6 months. I now fit comfortably in Size 4XL now. You will absolutely love them within a few weeks.

I had a few home made ones that I guessed were @ the size one. I also ordered the size 2 last week, and received then last night. What a difference. I picked out the clear ones, and found it thrilling to actually watch the nipples get pulled into the nipps. Needless to say, my nipples are sensitive as heck this morning !!

(04-11-2014, 03:59 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(03-11-2014, 08:51 PM)daring_liaison Wrote:  I have used SuppleNipps for just over a year now. I started on Size 2 and you will find after about a month that your nipples will fill them entirely. Look at the other forums on SuppleNipps and you will see lots of advice. If you work up to 2 hours a day you will be in a Size 3XL within 6 months. I now fit comfortably in Size 4XL now. You will absolutely love them within a few weeks.

I had a few home made ones that I guessed were @ the size one. I also ordered the size 2 last week, and received then last night. What a difference. I picked out the clear ones, and found it thrilling to actually watch the nipples get pulled into the nipps. Needless to say, my nipples are sensitive as heck this morning !!

Glad you made the plunge! At around $20 a pair, there is no reason not to buy Supple Nipps. They are a bargain!

I have been using Supple Nipps since 2010 and have seen a decided growth in nipple size. My nipples were already sensitive, but now that they are larger they are more sensitive, which has increased my pleasure in nipple orgasm.

I have used supplenips on and off over the past 2 or 3 years. I had a pair
of size 2 or 3, I think. This was before I started to grow breasts. Anyhow,
now that I have breasts (meager tho they are), I wanted to have a go with the supplenips again. Couldn't find them anywhere, so I ordered a new pair size 4. They arrived today and I'm wearing them now. I'll wait about a half hour and then take some pics and post them here.

Boy those things make my nips sore.Tongue''

(05-07-2016, 08:27 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  Boy those things make my nips sore.Tongue''

Size 4 are big. I have 2s and 3s, and I find that the 3s will make my nipples sore. I hardly use them any more. What kind of lube do you use for a sealer?

(05-07-2016, 08:27 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  Boy those things make my nips sore.Tongue''

BTW, that's a great looking pair of breasts! I see you have an open-cup bra like I do. Love it!

(06-07-2016, 02:40 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  

Size 4 are big. I have 2s and 3s, and I find that the 3s will make my nipples sore. I hardly use them any more. What kind of lube do you use for a sealer?
I used to use chapstick and it worked very well. Now I'm using Aquaphor. It's a healing ointment. I find it soothing.
[/quote]

BTW, that's a great looking pair of breasts! I see you have an open-cup bra like I do. Love it!
[/quote]
ThanksBlush I love the open cuppers too. They're very flattering.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon