Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Using PM while on HRT

Hi,

Been a while since I've been on here. But this is where it all started for me, with my first attempts at NBE and desires of transition.

Well, lil update first.. I DID IT! Transitioned fully over the last 2 years. I have now been on full HRT for almost 2 years. And I've had SRS 3 months ago. Been living full time for over 2 years now. I first started on PM+SP for 6-7 months then I moved onto anti androgen and contraceptive pill regime (200mg Spiro a day, 35ug Ethinyl Estradiol, 150mg of some progestin).. I was on this regime for almost a year and a half and noticed good breast growth initially, got to a fairly full firm A cup quickly enough (6-12 months) and then sort of plateau.

Throughout this time my T levels were zero, Spiro worked very quickly. Finally, I had SRS and thought it would make things better. I got off the anti androgen and replaced Ethinyl Estradiol with the safer Estradiol valerate (8mg/day) which is bioidentical..

After surgery, I noticed loss of breast firmness and minor size, what was left was definetly pure breast tissue. I started back on a progistin thinking it'll help, had hormone blood screen done and T was still effectively zero. But post-op the adrengal gland is known to freak out at the loss of testes in younger patients and over produce T. So I've started back on 100mg Spiro.. hoping the spur my previous breast development.

That's where I'm at now, I'm considering using PM again. Mainly because I know it's very similiar pharmacologically to ethinyl estradiol, low doses while on bioidentical oestrogen could have the same NBE effect as in natal women. Where it wouldn't normally be safe to take Ethinyl estradiol (even as low as 35ug) due to cardiovascular risk.

I guess since my hormone levels now much more closely match a natal female for almost 2 years now, I'm considering NBE options to get something even slightly bigger than my current A cup.

Thanks! Any advice or suggestions would be really appreciated..

P.S. Any endo or GP I talk to about NBE thinks it's a joke, so consulting a professional usually gets me nowhere. I do take regular blood tests and my HRT regime is monitored by a professional. I have tolerated all these very well with no adverse sife effects (only positive changes Big Grin)

First, I want to congratulate you on completing your transition. I'm on a full transition path as well, but not even to the halfway point yet. You are an inspiration to girls like me.

I'm sure you know that 50-60% of transsexual women seek breast augmentation. Breast growth in MTF transsexuals typically amounts to a full cup size less than that in close female relatives (mother, sister). It sounds like you've done all you can to promote breast growth using hormones. It's frustrating, I'm sure.

I doubt that taking PM will have much effect on stimulating new growth, but it's worth a try. PM seems to have other benefits, as well, so it won't be a waste of time and money. I'm continuing to take 1000 mg of PM a day simply because it eases overnight joint stiffness. And you're right about the possible lowering of cardio and breast cancer risk by taking PM. At least that's what's been hinted.

Still, in the end, breast implants are probably your best bet.

Good luck,

Clara

Hi aleah...

You are before my time here but going back to read a few of your old posts I realize you were a great help to me... I lurked here for a long time before I ever finally joined up or took my first PM capsule....

I READ a LOT here (everything) before I ever took that first 500mg PM cap, you were one I identified with even though your younger, Im 45....

Like you I started on PM, I started here, and Im on the path to FULL transition...

You are way ahead of me and I cant offer you much advice at all, It is GOOD to see you back here thoughSmile

Too many people just disappear from here, that will likely be me someday too...

It's good to be back thanks! I'm glad I could of helped, it was an interesting time for me when I first started and found this forum and NBE in particular a great help and starting place.

While I know a lot of trans women end up getting breast augmentation, I've always been strongly against it. For a few personal reasons, pain, sensation and feel. I know women who have had BA that looks great and natural, but just not the same feel (something that is not important to many women but it is to me and my partner). And most importantly to me, sensation, I love how erogonous my breasts are and I wouldn't jeopordize that.

I'm not completely unhappy with my breasts, they are natural looking full A cup, which many natal women live happily with. And I promised myself I'd take every possible course of action to get a decent result and would only consider BA as an absolute last resort if I was left with nothing of any consequence. My goal is 1 cup size bigger.. a full B cup would be perfect, I would be very happy with it more for outwardly aesthetic reasons (need some cleaveage lol).

The only other real option is the non-invasive Breast Fat Transplantation procedure, recently has had very good results in increasing breast size by 1 to 2 cup sizes with 60-70% retention of breast tissue. But that is a considerebly expensive option (after an already consideribly expensive SRS) and requires months of post-op maintanence using a suction device to maintain size (coupled with dilation routine would be a nightmare).

I've decided to try PM cream first, I'll report my results here as I go and post some pics if there is anything significant Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon