Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3 weeks using PM cream

Looking great Emily. Something must be right with your body that everytime you used the cream you experienced a little growth.

I'm sure your body is really prepped for the HRT!

Good look with your continued transition.

Hugs!

~H

Very nice!

Jenna

I'll bet the jiggling feels GREAT!!!!  When mine first started bouncing, it was REALLY cool!!  Either when I came down a flight of stairs or if I was speed-walking to the bus stop on the corner.  REALLY nice!!!!
[/quote]

Absolutely, if i wear my fleece dressing gown, I could happily jump up and down on the spot for hours! Blush

I love it especially in the mornings, then the areolas are warm and soft... they point out but they aren't erect, like this:
[/quote]

(14-05-2017, 02:07 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: I stopped this time on the recommendation of my doctor

Curious, was that simply because you were moving forward with HRT or some other concerns raised by your doctor regarding your use of PM?

Love the cream as well and had good results with it (it actually has the extract and the powder in it). But I stopped using it (I'll write a post about that shortly).

The other is that I find the stopping and starting interesting...especially with the you're ultimately deciding to move forward...as that sounds familiar. Smile

And the weight thing, ugh. I'm not sure it's been the PM in my case (love to cook), but the extra weight doesn't help with a desire to feel more feminine.
[quote pid='196083' dateline='1494767221']
Yeah, my doctor told me that it would be best just to stop, he gave no medical grounds other than it might be frowned upon at the gender clinic and could delay the process. 

Yeah, I must admit I was satisfied by the results, PM certainly works in my experience, though from many posts I've seen it seems quite subjective in terms of growth rate!

And indeed, that was down to a mixture of life being busy, then terror that it was actually working, and then the side effects haha! 

And the weight indeed... it happened so fast, with no changes to my diet or activity either, so I had to stop, and only now am I just beginning to get on top of it. Now I'm concentrating on losing muscle mass and a bit more fat too!  Big Grin

[/quote]

(16-05-2017, 02:19 AM)EmilyBrooke Wrote:  
(14-05-2017, 02:07 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: I stopped this time on the recommendation of my doctor

Curious, was that simply because you were moving forward with HRT or some other concerns raised by your doctor regarding your use of PM?

Love the cream as well and had good results with it (it actually has the extract and the powder in it). But I stopped using it (I'll write a post about that shortly).

The other is that I find the stopping and starting interesting...especially with the you're ultimately deciding to move forward...as that sounds familiar. Smile

And the weight thing, ugh. I'm not sure it's been the PM in my case (love to cook), but the extra weight doesn't help with a desire to feel more feminine.
[quote pid='196083' dateline='1494767221']
Yeah, my doctor told me that it would be best just to stop, he gave no medical grounds other than it might be frowned upon at the gender clinic and could delay the process. 

Yeah, I must admit I was satisfied by the results, PM certainly works in my experience, though from many posts I've seen it seems quite subjective in terms of growth rate!

And indeed, that was down to a mixture of life being busy, then terror that it was actually working, and then the side effects haha! 

And the weight indeed... it happened so fast, with no changes to my diet or activity either, so I had to stop, and only now am I just beginning to get on top of it. Now I'm concentrating on losing muscle mass and a bit more fat too!  Big Grin

[/quote]

Re: then terror that it was actually working

Smile

(11-10-2014, 03:04 AM)EmilyBrooke Wrote:  So I'm new to the site, and after reading some of the posts, I thought I would share my progress...

I have only been using Ainterol PM cream, no dietary supplements, or anything else, for just over 3 weeks, applied twice daily. I'm impressed at the results personally, although I'm no expert!

I cant wait to see what the next few weeks brings! Big Grin
hi can you tell about any effect on your butt? i mean do you see and changes? and looks wondfuel!! wowww

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon