Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3 weeks using PM cream

Wow, Emily ... thats pretty amazing for just a month.

You going to make a few of us older girls jealous at this rate !! Your looking larger than I am, and im almost at 12 months Huh
C
( Don`t take me to heart though, i`m glad for you. Big Grin )

Wow Emily, did you do something else for you areola's?
Looking great BTW.Wink

Oh yes, can't you feel the jealousy here? You could cut it with a knife Tongue

I'm actually fascinated to see how big they will grow Big Grin I think they will turn out amazing!

(23-10-2014, 06:58 PM)JosephineDreams Wrote:  Oh yes, can't you feel the jealousy here? You could cut it with a knife Tongue

I'm actually fascinated to see how big they will grow Big Grin I think they will turn out amazing!

Lol, patience gurls, you'll get there. Emily, that is fast results, normally applying PM cream is really not known to give great results. The amount of PM in the cream is far less than the capsules or extract. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled for you. I bring it up because we have a number of members who have been on PM cream with anti-androgens for a long time with minimal results. But who knows, you could have a sensitivity to E, please be careful, check for any lumps often. For genetic males breast growth tends to be more fibrous, which should be monitored closely.

Good luck. Wink

I'm back, for a 5th week update! My breasts are really taking shape now, its getting hard to hide from those who aren't yet aware of my transition, but I couldn't be happier! I went to see an endocrinologist, he tested my blood and said I have high natural estrogen levels for a biological male, and it goes some way to explaining the feelings ive had since childhood, so apparently that would explain the rapid response... I started massaging them daily also for 10 mins, as well as feeling rather nice, I was told if you massage them in a certain way, you can stimulate growth in specific areas. My bust has increased a further 3/4 of an inch (total growth of 3 3/4 in 5 weeks?!), and they are beginning to feel softer and more breast-like than last week... I can feel them jiggle when I go down flights of stairs too, which is a strange sensation! I'm still only using the cream, twice daily with 3 pea sized drops per breast each time applied.

pom19: Thanks! Hope you like the new pics! Smile

Josephine: Thanks! I would recommend it personally, if nothing else its a great moisturiser! I don't want anyone to feel jealous though, I would consider myself lucky from reading other users experiences with it on here...

Janet: Thanks, I can hardly believe it myself!

iaboy: Thanks! My areolas are naturally big, so they haven't changed much to be honest, theyre just a bit softer.

Lotus: Thanks for the great advice, you seem to know your stuff! I thought about the capsules, but to be honest I'm surprised enough about the results from the cream, so I think I'll stick with it for now! Great advice about checking them, I will do daily from now on. All clear so far though, just lovely soft squishy breast tissue at the moment!

Anyway, heres my 5th week update, enjoy! xx

(26-10-2014, 02:26 AM)EmilyBrooke Wrote:  I'm back, for a 5th week update! My breasts are really taking shape now, its getting hard to hide from those who aren't yet aware of my transition, but I couldn't be happier! I went to see an endocrinologist, he tested my blood and said I have high natural estrogen levels for a biological male, and it goes some way to explaining the feelings ive had since childhood, so apparently that would explain the rapid response... I started massaging them daily also for 10 mins, as well as feeling rather nice, I was told if you massage them in a certain way, you can stimulate growth in specific areas. My bust has increased a further 3/4 of an inch (total growth of 3 3/4 in 5 weeks?!), and they are beginning to feel softer and more breast-like than last week... I can feel them jiggle when I go down flights of stairs too, which is a strange sensation! I'm still only using the cream, twice daily with 3 pea sized drops per breast each time applied.

pom19: Thanks! Hope you like the new pics! Smile

Josephine: Thanks! I would recommend it personally, if nothing else its a great moisturiser! I don't want anyone to feel jealous though, I would consider myself lucky from reading other users experiences with it on here...

Janet: Thanks, I can hardly believe it myself!

iaboy: Thanks! My areolas are naturally big, so they haven't changed much to be honest, theyre just a bit softer.

Lotus: Thanks for the great advice, you seem to know your stuff! I thought about the capsules, but to be honest I'm surprised enough about the results from the cream, so I think I'll stick with it for now! Great advice about checking them, I will do daily from now on. All clear so far though, just lovely soft squishy breast tissue at the moment!

Anyway, heres my 5th week update, enjoy! xx

I'll bet the jiggling feels GREAT!!!! When mine first started bouncing, it was REALLY cool!! Either when I came down a flight of stairs or if I was speed-walking to the bus stop on the corner. REALLY nice!!!!

[/quote]

I'll bet the jiggling feels GREAT!!!! When mine first started bouncing, it was REALLY cool!! Either when I came down a flight of stairs or if I was speed-walking to the bus stop on the corner. REALLY nice!!!!
[/quote]

Absolutely, if i wear my fleece dressing gown, I could happily jump up and down on the spot for hours! Blush

I love it especially in the mornings, then the areolas are warm and soft... they point out but they aren't erect, like this:    

You are one lucky girl. That much gain in just 5 weeks??? WoW,

So hi again! I forgot about this site to be completely honest, but I was sorting old emails and remembered this post, so I thought it was time for a long overdue update. So here is the summary:

The rest of 2014: I continued using Ainterol until it was gone, so about 3 months or so. I then ran out, and stopped for about 8 months or so, with the growth not too different from the last pics I posted.

2015: So I started again in the later half of 2015, this time using pills and cream, and they grew a bit more, the first new pic below shows how they were at the end of the year. 

2016: I ran out, again, and then started up, again in the later half of the year, and they grew a bit more, see the second pic. I noticed significant weight gain as a side effect though, which thoroughly annoyed me I must say.

2017: So I was using the pills and cream until March this year, and the third pic shows my current status. I stopped this time on the recommendation of my doctor, as I came out as trans, and am awaiting the go ahead to start HRT.

Anyway, feel free to ask me questions or inbox me! xx

Re: I stopped this time on the recommendation of my doctor

Curious, was that simply because you were moving forward with HRT or some other concerns raised by your doctor regarding your use of PM?

Love the cream as well and had good results with it (it actually has the extract and the powder in it). But I stopped using it (I'll write a post about that shortly).

The other is that I find the stopping and starting interesting...especially with the you're ultimately deciding to move forward...as that sounds familiar. Smile

And the weight thing, ugh. I'm not sure it's been the PM in my case (love to cook), but the extra weight doesn't help with a desire to feel more feminine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon