Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From "0" to "Breasts" in 6 weeks?!!

Thought I would post a new photo. Even though I stopped PM two weeks ago, the dense fibrous mass attached to my nipples seems to be filling out quite nicely (seems weird to say that!). I like them as they are -a small "A", but my wife wants to take them bigger to a full "B" cup.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello! You have had amazing results - PM must be a great fit for you! I will restart PM in a few days and do look forward to it. Please let us know if you plan to do so also. It is an important decision, though, and I wish you luck in making the right choice.

You are very fortunate to have someone who is not only supportive but encouraging - can make all the difference in the world!

Good luck to you! Gracie Smile

I am, like you, in my 60's and started taking PM from Ainterol in February this year. I now wear a 40B bra, but have only just gone up to a B cup. Both me and my girlfriend are loving this journey. I only take the tablets (2000mg/day), but I am not good with pills so I break them open and mix the powder into my yogurt drink each day.

I must say that your breast growth is phenomenal and I love the size of your nipples. I wish my nipples would increase in diameter and height. They have grown a bit but not as much as I want.

(08-11-2014, 01:11 PM)elita Wrote:  I am, like you, in my 60's and started taking PM from Ainterol in February this year. I now wear a 40B bra, but have only just gone up to a B cup. Both me and my girlfriend are loving this journey. I only take the tablets (2000mg/day), but I am not good with pills so I break them open and mix the powder into my yogurt drink each day.

I must say that your breast growth is phenomenal and I love the size of your nipples. I wish my nipples would increase in diameter and height. They have grown a bit but not as much as I want.

Do you have any before/after photos? I would really like to compare notes. One fact is certain - after budding and forming solid peach-size tissue, the new growth is not going away even though I'm off the PM for now.

Have you lost a lot of weight recently? I noticed that my first year was almost nothing, but then I dropped over 100 lbs and found my girlish figure.

Stopped taking PM almost two months ago. Size DEFINITELY has not diminished and new tissue has gotten noticeably more firm. I think I'm filling up A-cup bra quite nicely, and can't imagine trying to hide anything bigger. For me, it's a "What have I done?" moment combined with "Wow, I really like having these breasts!" I asked my wife what she thought now, and she said I'd better get used to saying, "Hey! My eyes are up here!"... followed up by " I will tell you when they're big enough!"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LOL MM, I dunno what's happening. Been taking the xtract since Sept and now up to either a 40 B or 38 C.. Then some days I have some spare room. Almost like I'm Fluctuating. As far as my wife goes... I think since being diagnosedBlush with Gyne, she's learned to accept it, but still hiding the fact I am helping nature along with PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon