Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi all!

Smile 

Heyo everybody!

After lurking for a long time I finally decided to register and introduce myself. I am a 21yo male, and ever since my teens I have always been intrigued by how it'd be to have breasts and a feminine body. It's kinda wired into my brain it seems; I don't like two-choice decisions because I can't stand not knowing what was in store for me in the road not taken. But oh well, without digressing any further, another reason why I chose to finally come here and say hi, as well, is that, after much reading, I mustered enough courage and decided to order enough Swanson's BO to last 3 months 1 week, at 8 pills/day. I have read that the rule of thumb is 6 months for permanent changes to my system, so I'd just be careful with that treshold, as it is not in my plans to become female; I'd just like to develop slight feminine features, kinda like a test run, if you'd like. My BO arrived a week ago, and so far I have been taking it for a week, with no changes to speak of at all, but oh well, I know that's to be expected; these pills ain't magic!

And, yeah, with all that being said, again, hiya everybody!

Hello izzi01.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

I think there's a huge difference between wondering what it would be like to have breasts and actually taking steps to feminize your body. Going down this road has risks. Your family, friends or strangers may tease, question or criticize you for the changes happening to your body. Outside of the transgender community, the average bio-male doesn't want to look feminine or have breasts beyond the realms of a sexual fantasy. Just look at any gynecomastia forum.

Also, your reproductive capabilities and sexual functionality may be comprised. If you know you don't want to father children ever and you are indifferent or apathetic about your libido, I would say go for it. But if these things are important to you, I would recommend reconsidering your desire to feminize your body.

The reason why I'm bringing all of this up is because of the hesitancy I observe in your post. Taking BO or any feminizing product may be something you really appreciate, or you may come to regret it.

(06-10-2014, 06:43 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello izzi01.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

I think there's a huge difference between wondering what it would be like to have breasts and actually taking steps to feminize your body. Going down this road has risks. Your family, friends or strangers may tease, question or criticize you for the changes happening to your body. Outside of the transgender community, the average bio-male doesn't want to look feminine or have breasts beyond the realms of a sexual fantasy. Just look at any gynecomastia forum.

Also, your reproductive capabilities and sexual functionality may be comprised. If you know you don't want to father children ever and you are indifferent or apathetic about your libido, I would say go for it. But if these things are important to you, I would recommend reconsidering your desire to feminize your body.

The reason why I'm bringing all of this up is because of the hesitancy I observe in your post. Taking BO or any feminizing product may be something you really appreciate, or you may come to regret it.

Oh well yes, I am aware of the side-effects, if one could call them that way, that going down this route entails; I don't really mind not being able to father children, but my libido does represent a big chunk of myself, although I say that right now, that I still have it -- some days I feel my libido takes away valuable time I could be using for something else, as it is always so high. Also, as I said, at the moment, it is not among my plans to fully go down the female route, but rather just to see how my body responds. It's always intrigued me, and I'd like to experience it first hand, while also being careful with how I do it. From what I have read I feel somewhat confident about where to stop, hence I only bought enough BO for around 3 months. I have also been keeping daily logs, and I plan to keep monthly picture logs as well, to keep track of whatever changes might arise in my body.

Oh, and thanks for the welcome! It's been a long time since I last used any kind of forums, so I didn't expect to get a reply that fast!

Howdy and welcome to the forum.
I reiterate what Flames has said. It's not exactly something to screw around with lightly. If you want to find out what it's like to have tits or be female, sort of, you should MAYBE try other avenues. Go to Special Trade and see about getting yourself a set of silicone tits. The feel real and almost look it, too. They especially look real in a bra and under clothing. They last a MUCH longer time than the ones you get in a drug store or even a set of Curves, if they even still make those!! For a more realistic nude look, RealBreasts http://www.myrealbreast.com/ has a pair that you glue on and look VERY much like the real thing!! They also have GurlShorts https://www.gurlshorts.com/ for the lower half. There's also FemSkin.com for a realistic, yet slightly less expensive way to go about it. After you've tried any of those for a while, THEN, if it's what you really want, you might want to continue with BO or PM.
Just trying to help.

(06-10-2014, 07:20 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Howdy and welcome to the forum.
I reiterate what Flames has said. It's not exactly something to screw around with lightly. If you want to find out what it's like to have tits or be female, sort of, you should MAYBE try other avenues. Go to Special Trade and see about getting yourself a set of silicone tits. The feel real and almost look it, too. They especially look real in a bra and under clothing. They last a MUCH longer time than the ones you get in a drug store or even a set of Curves, if they even still make those!! For a more realistic nude look, RealBreasts http://www.myrealbreast.com/ has a pair that you glue on and look VERY much like the real thing!! They also have GurlShorts https://www.gurlshorts.com/ for the lower half. There's also FemSkin.com for a realistic, yet slightly less expensive way to go about it. After you've tried any of those for a while, THEN, if it's what you really want, you might want to continue with BO or PM.
Just trying to help.

Hello!

Don't worry, I understand your concerns about it, and I understand that you're only trying to help. I opted for ordering 3 months because from what I've read, it's not enough to permanently modify my system. However, from the way you and flamesabers have put it, is BO really that extreme? Even if taken for only 3 months?

I don't know, personally, I've never taken it, but, just the whole idea of changing over is not something to toy with. Better to try less permanent methods first, THEN once you get into it and like it enough and get to see what's involved, you can decided if you want to go after it for real.

(06-10-2014, 07:31 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I don't know, personally, I've never taken it, but, just the whole idea of changing over is not something to toy with. Better to try less permanent methods first, THEN once you get into it and like it enough and get to see what's involved, you can decided if you want to go after it for real.

Oh well, now that I think about it, I realize that I didn't mention it at all. I have been crossdressing ocassionally ever since around the same time I began to feel intrigued by the idea of having a feminine body, although I have never done it in public. On this same topic, as well, would be that, whenever I see female clothing, be it underwear or clothing in general, it really angers me, as I feel I was denied so many things by having been doomed to be a man when I was born. I prefer to not think much about it though; thinking about having ~60 years ahead of me as a guy depresses me big time.

Well, what SHOULD anger you is how society disallows (at least disapproves of) a guy dressing fem, but it's perfectly okay for a girl to dress as butch as she likes.

(06-10-2014, 08:05 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Well, what SHOULD anger you is how society disallows (at least disapproves of) a guy dressing fem, but it's perfectly okay for a girl to dress as butch as she likes.

Actually that's exactly why I mentioned I feel I've got so many things denied by having been made into a guy. Chauvinism not only affects women, but also men, who are for all of their lives expected to be the epitome of manliness, strength, and brutality. It angers me that society has that kind of expectations forced upon me, -and- also, as a consequence of this, that I can't dress the way I want. I have a sister, and all I can think is that I sure hope she takes full advantage of the gigantic opportunity fate gave her by making her into a woman.

(06-10-2014, 06:55 AM)izzi01 Wrote:  Oh well yes, I am aware of the side-effects, if one could call them that way, that going down this route entails; I don't really mind not being able to father children, but my libido does represent a big chunk of myself, although I say that right now, that I still have it -- some days I feel my libido takes away valuable time I could be using for something else, as it is always so high. Also, as I said, at the moment, it is not among my plans to fully go down the female route, but rather just to see how my body responds. It's always intrigued me, and I'd like to experience it first hand, while also being careful with how I do it. From what I have read I feel somewhat confident about where to stop, hence I only bought enough BO for around 3 months. I have also been keeping daily logs, and I plan to keep monthly picture logs as well, to keep track of whatever changes might arise in my body.

A hypothetical question you could ask yourself is how would you react if your libido disappeared suddenly without any intervention on your part. Would you go to a doctor to get it back? Or would you just accept it and think about how much more time you'll have available for other matters?

(06-10-2014, 06:55 AM)izzi01 Wrote:  Oh, and thanks for the welcome! It's been a long time since I last used any kind of forums, so I didn't expect to get a reply that fast!

I like to welcome newcomers to the forum. Big Grin Normally I would be asleep at that hour of night, but last night I was up.

(06-10-2014, 07:25 AM)izzi01 Wrote:  Don't worry, I understand your concerns about it, and I understand that you're only trying to help. I opted for ordering 3 months because from what I've read, it's not enough to permanently modify my system. However, from the way you and flamesabers have put it, is BO really that extreme? Even if taken for only 3 months?

It's the principle of taking feminizing items that I speak from, not necessarily the strength of BO.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon