Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Encouragement asap pls. Using BB, Noogle

Hey there, ladies. Where do I go for encouragement after spending 11 months on Bountiful Breast (Transfemme) 4 morning + 4 bed time and still can't fill out an A cup and still am growing new beard hairs. (I've been through a ton of electrolysis.) I'm just over 6 feet tall (which really doesn't matter here), almost 56 years old (which does matter here), 170 pounds and vacillate in confidence with this NBE program. Cheryl, someone on this site and on a site (Cherylsbreasttalk.org) that I can't access today, said she did what I'm doing (Bountiful Breast plus Noogleberry) with great success. I'd love to hear directly from Cheryl. We're both biological males. Can anyone help me directly or connect me with Cheryl?
I can give more details on my regimen when and if anyone contacts me. (Please, God, but Your will not mine.)

Welcome to the forum Miriam. There are a lot of methods discussed here on Breast Nexus but here in the males sub forum, most of us are using Pueraria Mirifica from Ainterol plus a varied assortment of "minor" herbs. There are a few using or supplementing with suction and some using prescription pharmaceuticals. Bountiful Breast is not unheard of but there aren't too many users here that I know of. If you sincerely want to try something else, most of us regular users post our program on our profile page so you can see as many programs as you have time to view. If you post the question, "what are you using" you probably get limited responses because we get a little tired of typing it up over and over for each new person. As for Cheryl, I'm not sure who she is but I haven't seen any such username here for a long time. Again, it's good to have you join our conversation and were all here to help and be helped. Best of luck on your quest.

Hello and welcome.
I second what Kari is saying. I'm not familiar with what you have been taking but I can tell you this from my short experience with PM.
In June, I tried some other herbs without any reall results or feelings other than some (like fengreek) broke my face out like a teenager. I'm 63.

I finally received my 3 bottles of PM, it took awhile, I started the 23rd of August. After about a week, nipples started tingling. Two weeks and my beard growth slowed down and is a little softer. Three weeks and nipples were noticeably out most all the time. Now in my 5th week they stay hard. They love to be pinched and played with.
I'm excited and will be ordering three more bottles when I get to the second bottle so there will be no interuption.

I'm ramped up from 1000 to 2000mg a day. No allergic reactions or face breakout.

have fun and good growth to you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon