Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice for best program adjustment - Particularly nipple growth.

Currently I have been using Spearmint, SP, and Soy Isoflavones. At low levels for mental benefits, though there has been NBE too, which has not been unwelcome. What I have currently is undeniable without a shirt, but within the bounds of plausible denyability with one.

I am interested in what would be the best option to get some more NBE, but with the absolute maximum nipple growth. (I know that it can be a lottery, but certainly some programs are more known for it than others?)

1) PM + AA's (Spearmint & Reishi?)

2) BT + White Peony?

3) BO + (Reishi? - or nothing additional?)

I am looking at Reishi as a way to block DHT that won't interfere with E, and also get away from SP. If this is silly please let me know.

Regardless of what I am doing some form of DHT blocker is desirable, since otherwise I will be worried about hair loss. (Fought that battle already, won, for now, don't want it to start again.) (Jade very much likes Jade's long pretty hair...)

- Jaded Jade (Because having nipples is fun, so sue me! I don't care if I am accused of raisin smuggling, or ideally hazelnut smuggling...)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon