Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sapien Med

(28-08-2014, 06:32 PM)Goddess04 Wrote:  yep they're back!

@JenniferLove
I'm 100% sure that SapienMed has stated that the audio doesn't work if they're downloaded. Several ppl have asked him this question in the comments on a few videos the answer is always no. I did see him write once that the audio is only half of what works and what's in the URL if the other! HuhHuh
You can listen to them on your phone through YT though. Just thought id tell you so that you don't spend hours listening to the downloaded version for nothing (although who knows if the original is doing anything at all).

Big Grin

Well, I don't care what he's saying, I downloaded them and listen to them often. I'm sure they're saying that to make money. The audio on youtube vs. itunes is the same. That is a clever business tactic he's using to trick people. I use a program where you can rip ANY audio off of youtube. Here it is for anyone interested: http://us.onlinevideoconverter.com/mp3-converter.aspx#

(28-08-2014, 04:17 AM)char Wrote:  YAaaaaaaaaaaY! My playlist is back! It's free again!

So happy you posted this, I wouldn't have checked again Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon